Bobbi Brown BB Cream Launches in the US

Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 US Launch
Bobbi Brown BB Cream has launched in the US.

The new Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 has launched at Nordstrom.com peeps.

Shades:

• Extra Light
  • Fair
  • Medium
  • Medium to Dark

Moisturize, perfect and protect instantly and over time. It’s easier than ever to get great skin with Bobbi Brown’s BB Cream SPF 35. Inspired by a skincare and makeup hybrid that’s a cult favorite, as the formula combines moisturizer, treatment, SPF and a lightweight foundation into one. Plus, it’s available in five skin tone shades carefully formulated by Bobbi herself. Consider it your skin’s new best friend.

Features and benefits: Water-attracting molecules boost hydration. Light-reflecting pearls brighten dull skin. Botanical extracts and caffeine reduce discoloration and redness. Pore-reducing peptides minimize fine lines. Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection and antioxidants fend off future damage.

If you missed my review of it you can click here to see what the good word is.

Looks like the main differences between the Asian and US release is shade selection but other than that the formulas seem similiar.

Looking forward to checking out the US version anyway, count me curious if the formula is spot on for the Asian release.

Are you curious about trying it?

Not so much?

Do share!

• 6/20/12 13:02 Cj:

Well at least it isn’t $48 lol but $42 is still a little high for it IMO. But it’s still a really good product.

Btw did you get my comment about the new garnier bb cream?

• 6/20/12 13:29 the Muse:

mm it is a little high but not too bad considering Bobbi’s TM are around the same…! I’m glad it wasn’t $50+! no? I’m a little behind on comments…! I actually really need to try that, curious minds if it’ll prove better. I read about it on a uk blog and instantly thought oh let’s see what this version is about ;-D what do you think? prob rubbish eh?

• 6/20/12 13:36 Cj:

I heard about it on beaut.ie and between her a couple other blogs… It seems like it might be good :X *GASP* I know right lol, apparently it has a thinner consistency, more coverage, a matte finish, and it’s not orange at all. So it won’t make me look like a sweaty snooki like the first one did lol!

• 1/30/13 22:31 Annamaria K (@sunshne37):

cool thanks for the tip will check it out, ive been using the korean bb creams,but definately looking for a matte finish and oil free.

• 6/20/12 14:01 Nunu:

But is a real BB cream? Not a primer. Not a tinted moisturiser.

• 6/20/12 19:03 Melissa:

I can’t seem to find the tube size anywhere. Any ideas? I’ve been loving on the Dr. Brandt one for a bit but man it’s pricey for a teenie tube that I’m using up.

• 6/20/12 19:11 Nina:

Very Very Very excited about this! I would actually be very happy if this were like Bobbi’s tinted moisturizers but with an adequate SPF. When do you think it will be available at the counters to try? (Love love love your blog!)

• 6/21/12 16:06 the Muse:

hey nina I imagine very shortly hun! at least by first week of July! some counters prob already have it so do call and ask your local counter ;-D aw thank YOU very MUCH!