Dior Golden Jungle Palette Fall 2012

Dior Makeup Fall 2012 Collection

Do you think jungle/animal prints will rule the Fall trend scene? If that’s the case, the new Dior Golden Jungle Palette for Fall 2012 is right on target.

I want it just because I am loving on the nude lip color it comes with. Why am I so obsessed with finding nude lips shades that look good on me lately?

It’s turning into the quest for the holy grail because nudes are so hard for me to pull off on my lips.

Yes, I think I will own you Dior Golden Jungle Palette, your nude lippie is too tempting to resist.

Dior Golden Jungle Palette Fall 2012

The Golden Jungle Palette holds a trio of matte, satin and iridescent eyeshadows in a super sleek silver Dior compact with a sensual nude gloss for a touch of radiance on lips to pair up with your glamorously natural eye look courtesy the shadows in this palette.

Dior Golden Jungle Palette

This palette will be available with the Dior Fall 2012 Makeup Collection.

Do you love it hard?

What are your Dior lemmings for Fall 2012?

• 6/26/12 18:20 meep:

this palette slays my life X_X !!!!
    The lip color looks gorgeous… omg… i bet it’s like 75$ though!

• 6/26/12 18:46 Flavia Signori:

I like this palette design and this jungle theme fits Fall nicely, but I must confess I’m still in love with that clutch from Spring Collection *-* I’m a big fan of pastel, candy or bright colors, neutral is not my thing x_x Or maybe it’s just my inability to work with neutral colors lol

=*****

• 6/26/12 18:57 Trisha:

I just called my local Nordstrom and they just got this in. I’m dying to check out this palette. I know I’ll end up buying it. I’m definately interested in the polishes as well, especially the green-khaki color, also the 5 color palette. Everything looks so lovely!

• 6/26/12 20:43 Nat:

I don’t like it when palettes are in weird shapes like that – I prefer individual, similar sized shadow pans. :)

• 6/26/12 20:49 Suzi:

I so want this. The colors are beautiful, but I don’t know if I could use it!

• 6/26/12 21:36 C:

I will most definitely be picking this up. Dior and Lunasol have the best palettes.

• 6/26/12 21:45 Lee:

Seems too much like the Mitzah palette. I’ll pass.

• 6/27/12 0:00 LINDARRAGNAR:

Not really feeling this palette or the other ones for this release. I guess it’s better that way… so i’m not too bummed that I can’t buy it. lol

• 6/27/12 0:34 Susannah:

I can’t buy it because it is too pretty to use! But the colors are luscious!

• 6/27/12 5:19 Amber Norell:

Oh wow!…Those colors are really pretty!

• 6/27/12 9:45 K.B.:

I will knock old ladies and small children out of my way to get my hands on the 5 color Khaki Palette. I regret nothing!

• 6/27/12 15:55 Majick:

I would love to have this but I do not need it and I’m sure it’s a pretty penny. That said, I do LOVE animal prints!

• 6/28/12 2:12 Jessica Allison:

I’m not generally an animal print fan, but I have a feeling I’ll have to be this fall! This is super-cute in the pan, but I really find pans like that hard to deal with when it comes to application. Kudos to Dior on the little protective door over the lippie though- smart!