Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips: Use It On Your Lips, Use It On Your Nipples, Go Crazy!

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

I dunno how keen I am on a product that multitasks not only on my mouth but on my nipples as well. Yeah, you read that right, nipples. Did you just snort like a 14 year old boy? I know my inner teenage boy loves it!

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips is a natural, rich long lasting moisturizer and gloss all in one.

Take a look because nipples aside, it sounds freaking amazing!

This velvety lip treatment is medically proven to heal minor skin irritation and reduces skin roughness up to 40% within an hour!

Of course, the description that suggests using it on sensitive nipples (for mums) kinda had me yelling out, “Lois, I think I found my kryptonite!” It just makes me all eewwwww why would I want to use it on my nipples and proceed to use it on my lips?

But hey, it really does sound like a miracle. It’s a 100% Pure and Natural and pharmaceutically acknowledged as one of nature’s most effective and natural skin moisturizers. You can use it on lips, ahem nipples, sunburns, scars, calluses, and more. It has a naturally glossy shine and promises to not only cure chapped lips but keep them smooth and hydrated.

Medical grade lanolin is part of the magic here in combating dryness.

All nipple-ness aside I’m kinda curious ’bout this one.

It’s $14.50 and available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

P.S. (o)Y(o) <—-I couldn’t resist! X-rated macro goodness cira 1994 Microsoft chat rooms, 14400 dial up modem.

• 6/7/12 9:53 Littlecreek:

I held back the snorting until I saw the macro boobies. All was lost after that. As far as the product goes lanolin is amazing at healing skin, I just don’t know about putting something that is glossy on other parts of my body. I guess I equate gloss with stickiness and have to wonder about sticky glossy nipples…..ok, that made me laugh and is probably the most absurd thing I’ve ever typed.

• 6/7/12 10:03 the Muse:

hey you gotta laugh sometimes and macro breasts are some funny $h1t! lol! sticky glossy nipples…mmmmmmm! sounds like a pr0n title lol!

• 6/7/12 10:00 Amber Joy:

My friends and I in college bought nipple creams from an “adult toy” party and use them as lip balm lol. Best lip plumpers everrrrr! So I’d be interested in this one.

• 6/7/12 10:13 Cj:

Hmm.. I never had a problem with dry nipples… maybe that is a woman thing lol?

Also “glossy nipples” lmao!

• 6/7/12 10:15 the Muse:

LOL *hugs* I love you cj…! your nipples are highly hydrated are they? lol!

• 6/7/12 10:21 Cj:

Totally. And for some reason I have that “My milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard” song stuck in my head now lol

• 6/7/12 10:24 the Muse:

LOL!!!! and I’m like it’s better than yours!

• 6/7/12 11:23 Ruth:

damn right, it’s better than yours!

I read the description and had to do a re-read to make sure that it processed correctly, then proceeded to snort and giggle. this would have to be purchased in sets of two, one for lips & one for nips. don’t forget to lable which is which!

• 6/7/12 11:37 the Muse:

humff mine is so much better! as is my ( Y ) <—booty! ;-D EXACTLYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for the anal people like myself who refuse to slap it on my nipples and than my lips, no, I can’t go for that, no can do!

• 6/7/12 10:26 Alanna:

when i first read through the post i thought it was a tinted product and i was wondering why on earth anyone would want/need to change their nipple color! ahahahahahaha

• 6/7/12 10:46 the Muse:

oh don’t laugh there are tints and creams for making nipples pink in Asia ;D!

• 6/7/12 11:34 Alanna:

oh my god i browsed sasa and you’re absolutely right! that’s, uh, amazing really, but not so surprising -_-;;

• 6/7/12 11:35 the Muse:

lol! ;-D quite a common cream in Asia, just funny to see something like it marketed in the US ;-D “pink” nipples are a very desirable thing I guess?! ;D

• 6/7/12 14:08 Courtney:

Wasn’t Benetint originally for making nipples pinker?

• 6/7/12 14:10 the Muse:

yup! ;-D

• 6/7/12 14:48 Cj:

I wonder if there’s a peach tint… That’s my color this summer lmao! :P

• 6/7/12 14:49 the Muse:

LOL you can use benefit cha cha tint lol!

• 6/7/12 10:36 Sarah S.:

Aw, bummer, all nipple creams seem to contain lanolin (no lanolin for me, thx!) :( I’m gonna be poppin out a kid soon so I was all excited, lol

• 6/7/12 10:44 the Muse:

your pregnant?!

• 6/7/12 18:22 Lisette:

All nipple creams contain lanolin because that’s one of few things that are not toxic for baby’s to suck on, Believe me, if your breastfeeding, you’ll probably gonna demand to get that f%%^$* Cream,NOW! My hubby needed to go to a drugstore at midnight for a little bit of that stuff.

• 6/7/12 12:42 Southern Gorgeous:

So you know Benetint was originally created for stripper’s nipples right? Hahaha!

• 6/7/12 12:42 the Muse:

lol what the hell is with all the nipple stuff today? LOL yeah ;-D I had read that on their site lmao!

• 6/7/12 14:18 Cj:

Are you serious?……………

So how weird would it be if I go try and find my benetint sample right now? XD LOL

• 6/7/12 14:23 the Muse:

can you take a picture please? because honey, you and tinted nipples it just boggles the mind! lol! you can be an extra in magic mike! just sayin’! LOL!

• 6/7/12 13:07 Tammie:

It’s nice that it multitasks I guess, but who wants glossy nips?

• 6/7/12 13:08 the Muse:

me, sometimes I like to throw my hands in the air saying ayoooo like at my glossy nipples! Be jealous bishes! ;-D

• 6/7/12 13:31 Littlecreek:

This comment made me spit water on my desk. I am getting very weird looks but there is NO way I can explain myself to anyone. Ahhhh nipple posts.

• 6/7/12 13:34 the Muse:

i think we should do vagina or fart posts tomorrow, ya keep, keeping it fresh and original. we are sad individuals for being SO easily amused lol!

• 6/14/12 12:48 Tammie:

Why not consolidate it into one post about queefs.

• 6/14/12 12:46 Tammie:

Hahahahaha yiiikes XD

• 6/7/12 15:26 christmas:

why don’t they call it nips ‘n lips? lolll

• 6/7/12 15:31 the Muse:

christmas you’re such a bloody marketing genius! go contact the good doctor and tell him that!

• 6/7/12 15:29 Lemony Licks:

Old! I had Sugar Lips’ Lip and Nipple Gloss in Lick My Strawberry from a long time ago!

All of the flavor names are hilarious too, like Kiss My Cinnabuns and Cock ‘N Candy. It’s edible too!

• 6/7/12 15:31 the Muse:

ok so I think I need cock and candy….I mean that sound cool and stuff….LOL ROFL!

• 6/7/12 15:41 Cj:

Count me in.

• 6/7/12 15:46 the Muse:

hehe nipple parteeee!

• 6/7/12 21:38 Kathleen:

I am loling through the entire comment section! Muse, your first paragraph made me snort like a 14 year old boy! Or girl. I was never mature. ;)

• 6/8/12 9:32 the Muse:

lol kathleen glad someone appreciates my stupid SoH ;)

• 6/8/12 17:59 Kathleen:

Right there with ya hon!

• 6/8/12 1:43 BooBooNinja:

Booobies! I am going to text that to my bf right now.
    You have made my night. No, my entire week.
    I bow down to your wit, Isabella!

• 6/8/12 9:35 the Muse:

lol booboo! you’re as immature as me ;D

• 6/12/12 0:29 BooBooNinja:

Heh heh… so I texted him the macro and when I saw him next, I asked him if he figured out what it was. His response?
        “Boobies and vagina!”
        cue BooBooNinja face-palming herself.
        What a guy.

• 6/12/12 9:22 the Muse:

LOL Boo boo! see? you have a geeky boyfriend that understand boob macros, aren’t you terribly proud? ;D

• 6/13/12 22:54 BooBooNinja:

Yes, I am… proud.
            Also because the guy also figured out how to text me a macro image of a penis. What a guy.

• 6/14/12 9:59 the Muse:

lmao! ;-D!

• 6/9/12 13:57 Anna from CA:

I was going to comment on glossy nipples… but

• 6/11/12 10:01 the Muse:

oh go on now anna do it ;D

• 6/10/12 1:10 Swims alot:

U guys… Nipple creams soothe sore nipples that u get from breast feeding .I used a European brand but idk if it had lanolin in it. Btw you wipe off any excess before u nurse

• 10/17/12 0:37 anon:

Dumb question. Is it edible? Difficult to get flavoured stiff where I am from. Also thinking maybe edible lip balm/gloss can be used. Body Shop has stuff like that?

• 10/17/12 9:30 the Muse:

i’ve never seen edible products at the Body Shop. This isn’t edible….

• 10/18/12 3:30 anon:

Dang. :( thanks for the reply!

• 10/18/12 7:25 the Muse:

np!

• 2/8/13 19:41 Meshmesha:

Your review & comments are absloutely hilarious :) But believe it or not , such a similar product is readily available here in Egypt since the 60′s and is well know to any women or girl , it’s dirt cheap and is the HG treatment for millions of women here including myself :D But the one I am talking about has Panthenol as the main ingredient , it’s also chemically approved and it’s the BEST hands down for treating lips , heels (…) …etc ;) Don’t believe it , check my review and another Egyptian woman for Panthenol cream at MUA, it’s very popular here :D

• 2/14/13 15:42 the Muse:

hehe Mesh :-D glad you enjoy my odd sense of humor! I’ll looking you up!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-D