Oh heys! Lorac is going Pro for Fall 2012 ya’ll.
Dontcha get terribly excited when new Lorac pops up on the scene? I do. I really look forward to their seasonal releases and they NEVER fail to disappointed. Wait until you see the new Pro Palette for Fall 2012! Squee with me?
Lorac Pro Cream Eyeliner + Brush $19
An easy-to-use eyeliner that lasts. This long-wearing, highly pigmented formula is infused with Vitamins E and C and comes complete with a custom brush included in the cap for a clean, precise line every time.
- Dark Brown
Lorac Pro Palette $42
A professional palette featuring 16 ultra-pigmented eye shadows infused with soothing botanicals and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Primer for stay-true color that lasts.
Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this PRO artistry palette is packed with eight shimmer and eight matte eye shadows in all the shades you need to create the hottest looks straight from the red carpet. LORAC’S velvety smooth shadows are infused with soothing botanicals and are ultra-pigmented to perform wet or dry so you can shade, shadow, line, and define your eyes, just like a pro.
- Mini Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow Primer
- Matte Colors: White, Cream, Taupe, Light Pink, Mauve, Sable, Espresso, Black
- Shimmer Shades: Nude (Shimmer), Champagne (Sparkle), Gold Shimmer Colors: Lt. Bronze (Shimmer), Pewter (Shimmer), Garnet (Shimmer), Deep Purple (Shimmer), Slate (Shimmer)
- A 12 Hour wearing blush for an instant flush of long-lasting, natural-looking color with LORAC’S PRO Powder Cheek Stain. Created by celebrity makeup artist Carol Shaw, this innovative blush stains your cheeks with one swipe of healthy, radiant color. This formula is infused with antioxidants of vitamins A, C, E, pomegranate, green tea, white tea, grape seed extracts and aloe to help nourish and protect, while hyaluronic acid helps to keep skin hydrated. This fragrance-free and paraben-free powder stain is easy-to-use and applies super-smooth for color that lasts. Packaged in a sleek, camera lens component, cheek stains are perfect for the pro on the go.
- Petal Pink
- Rosy Glow
- Ruby Rouge
- Plum Passion
- Coral Crush
- Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Vintage (light neutral beige)
- Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Muse (soft pink mauve with pearl)
I must say Coral Crush powder cheek stain is call my name as is the palette.
What do you think?
The Lorac Fall 2012 Collection is available now at Sephora.com