L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifer BB Cream aka L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Launches in the US

LOreal Magic Skin Beautifer BB Cream 1

L’Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream displays have been spotted by yours truly at Harmons and CVS. Unlike the UK they have four shade selections total to choose from and it’s newly named L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifer BB Cream.

It’s $8.29 on Harmons and CVS it was $10.79.

LOreal Magic Skin Beautifer BB Cream 3

• 6/21/12 13:37 Rachel:

You”re review of this was great. I have stayed away from this and purchased the Maybelline BB. However, the Youth Code BB I am very curious about

• 6/21/12 13:48 the Muse:

how are you liking the maybelline one rachel? it’s not really a bb cream formula but it is rather nice as a TM ;-D youth code has a bb? I didn’t even know about that.

• 6/21/12 13:38 Stephanie C.:

Hoping it’s good! Their luminous primer is already pretty good for face coverage :D

• 6/21/12 14:21 Rachel:

Im liking the Maybelline BB but, youre right, as a TM. I have pretty even skin so its just enough for me. I wouldnt recommend it people with acne or dark spots.I really, really love the Biore Watery essence. Definitely going to check out the watery mousse.

• 6/21/12 14:22 the Muse:

they ahve a new whitening watery mousse spf! I’ll be reviewing it soonish ;-D I like the gel texture of the maybelline, it does really refine skin but bb cream is a little over marketed for it lol!

• 6/21/12 14:23 the Muse:

ps thanks for the heads up on youth code just purchased it on drugstore.com

• 6/21/12 15:46 HapaGirl:

Just picked up the Youth Code BB cream – it’s allllright. Not as bad as the Garnier one, but it’s pretty similar. Similar texture, pigmentation, and scent, but with broad spectrum UVA/UVB coverage (only SPF 15 though). The shade (light) is a bit orangey, but it’s not horrible. It might be ok for summer. Hope you enjoy it! Looking forward to the review!

• 6/21/12 15:58 the Muse:

hapa sounds disappointing girl :( not sure I should bother?! orange?! ack!

• 6/21/12 20:32 HapaGirl:

I dunno, girl – my skin has yellowish undertones so it pulled a bit orange on me, but I think your skin is more on the neutral side so it may not look half bad. Let me know what you think when you pick it up!

• 6/21/12 15:21 Sarah:

I feel like I failed. I purchased this, even after reading your review of the UK version. I didn’t know it was the same thing I read. It was a spontaneous purchase. The L’Oreal one is gritty and I’m not sure what exactly it does to my skin. I don’t see a difference. I got it in Fair. It doesn’t say anything about SPF on it. I feel like I should go back at find the Maybelline one. I’m wearing Covergirl Natureluxe on top. I think it looks ok.

• 6/21/12 15:22 the Muse:

same formula sarah :-/ sorry about that, I’d return it chica, get something else.

• 6/21/12 17:54 Jennie:

I wonder how different the formula is. I’ve seen that the UK one has some SPF and this one doesn’t.

• 6/23/12 23:34 Rebecca:

I bought this on a whim, and I have some very conflicting thoughts about it. MAJOR negative points for not having SPF, but I actually enjoyed the grittiness of it because it was almost exfoliating in a way. I thought my skin felt softer after using it. But I do have some redness on my skin, which I felt it covered nicely without being too heavy.

By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your site. Absolutely adore you! Thank you for all you do :)

• 6/25/12 12:28 the Muse:

hey rebecca! agreed, the lack of spf is unforgivable :( aw thank you! <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your comment totally made my day hugs!

• 7/27/12 12:32 Uzilolita:

I actually dont mind this formula as much as most. Its def not a BB cream but its nice to put on on a day that you dont want to put very much makeup. I prefer the Maybelline BB cream more even though that too is not a BB cream. The loreal one stays on my face more so then the maybelline one. Hopefully these brands will do some more research on what a BB cream is actually. LOVE YOU MUSE!

• 7/27/12 14:15 the Muse:

love you back uzilolita <3! :-D Glad you liked it and agree, they def need to research ;D!

• 8/8/12 11:03 Kim:

Way too gritty, more like an exfoliating cream. Disappointing.