L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation

LOreal True Match Lumi Foundation

L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation is a newly launched base available at drugstores in a variety of shades with an SPF 20. I saw it at Harmons for $9.79.

I didn’t pick this up as it sounded like it would be glow-y plus I tried the concealer from the Lumi launch and wasn’t terribly impressed so doubt I’ll like the foundation.

It should be popping up in your drugstore, if not already, shortly.

• 6/21/12 14:47 Guida:

Don’t be afraid of this foundation :) For me it is the best drugstore foundation I tried lately. It is not glowy in a bad way, really. It just enhances the natural glow of the skin. I love it because it doesn’t make my skin look oily and shiny, but it doesn’t look cakey either :) And it lasts for hours! It is almost liquid, so it is not heavy, and it alows the skin to breathe. It offers light to medium coverage, but it is buildable. For me, it is the best L’Oreal foundation EVER!

• 6/21/12 14:52 the Muse:

guida sounds VERY promising! thanks for the deets chica!

• 6/21/12 21:13 Jessica:

I’m totally with you! I’m so glad I gave this a shot. Usually I hate drugstore foundations, but this one is amazing!

• 8/3/12 8:22 Veronica:

Just bought this the other night, I already use the primer. This foundation works amazing for a drugstore brand. I swore off drug store brands years ago, but I had a gift card to use & this stuff was saying ‘please try me’ so I gave it a shot. Glad I did! The coverage is light but buildable, it doesn’t feel like i’m wearing a mask. So far, i’m loving it & it’s keeping me content until I get my Urban Decay Naked foundation :)

• 6/21/12 14:58 MissTat:

This seems nice!
    I tried the lumi concealer and saying it royally sucked would be doing it a favor. I do quite like the primer/luminizer they have, it’s nice and glowy but not glittery.

• 6/21/12 15:00 the Muse:

miss tat I didn’t like it at all :-/ I didn’t try the luminzing primer b/c I was a bit scared it would be too glowy for my rounder face!

• 6/25/12 23:43 Lisa Marie:

I just bought this and have only used it for a few days but it reminds me of a more “fluid” less creamy version of Revlon DNA advantage foundation. I have really been liking it. As for the glowy part, it’s quite subtle.

• 6/27/12 0:58 Lisa Marie:

Ok, so I wore this today, for 14 hours. It has been a hot humid day, and this has wore fabulously. I wore primed and poreless primer then this and a tickle of Balance and brighten over my t-zone to set it. As for the “dewy” look…this is subtle. I keep thinking, this is what I wished Maybelline’s Fit Me foundation would have been. hahahaha

• 6/28/12 9:54 the Muse:

brilliant Lisa!!!!!!

• 7/7/12 16:26 Anne:

I have no idea why but I had to buy this. I’m not a drugstore fdn person at all but I remember liking the original fdn back in hs lol. I’m going to try it on Monday for a full day of work. The color was perfect match to my face I’m just a lil worried about the bismuth ingredient. That’s why I stopped wearing BE original fdn and even returned LM mineral pressed, I was afraid it would cause me to itch too. But I like the finish so il give it a try and return if anything

• 7/9/12 20:40 ashley:

Best foundation i have used in years

• 8/5/12 19:02 Nichole:

I was skeptical about trying this foundation also i tryed the primer and personally i do not like shimmery foundations and let alone primers but i picked up two shades onE was too light and tge second dark so i mix them but they suprisingly were not shimmery and they have great coverage pay off. Its not heavy set and its long lasting. I had it on a full 9 hrs by them time it faded i was already home. I recommend it. This is from my experience. Hope u give it a try.

• 6/7/13 14:38 ozpunk:

This is listed as the best foundation for the year…