L’Oreal Visible Lift Repair Absolute Rapid Age Reversing Makeup

LOreal Visible Lift Repair Absolute Rapid Age Reversing Makeup

L’Oreal Visible Lift Repair Absolute Rapid Age Reversing Makeup is a new cream foundation from the brand that I recently saw at Harmons.

Take a look!

This is available in sixteen shades and was $11.69 each at Harmons. Supposedly it makes skin visibly smoother and firmer within a week of use and has an SPF 16 (that’s a joke in my opinion, seriously why bother with SPF at all?).

LOreal Visible Lift Repair Absolute Rapid Age Reversing Makeup Fall 2012

I love cream foundations but I’m not found of cream compact foundations for some reason so I skipped out on this as I’m likely to give it a poor review because I just don’t like this style of base.

Anyone interested?

I will say the packaging was rather gorgeous on it!

• 6/21/12 13:00 Cj:

I might give it a go, I love cream foundations, but I doubt I’ll be able to use this in summer weather lol.

• 2/1/13 20:14 Bec:

I love cream foundations and i m from Brasil and no problem use this kind in the summer. Very nice product

• 6/21/12 13:31 Rachel:

Im so tempted to try it. I dont really need any kind of age-reversal makeup yet because im 24 but I love this kind of foundation because theyre normally very hydrating. I use Covergirl and Olay tone correcting and ANEW skin transforming foundation which are both designed for mature skin and they just give me such a dewy glow. Im not in love with L’Oreal foundations but worse comes to worse, I have no hesitation returning.

• 6/22/12 11:16 Mia D.:

I actually bought this. It’s okay and nothing special. I want a foundation to smooth over my skin & make it look pretty flawless. This doesn’t offer much coverage (light to light medium) but gives a glow (no shimmer). I don’t seem to care for it since it doesn’t cover the redness around my nose & cheeks. I just felt that it didn’t look to great. It’s pretty similar to the L’Oreal True Match Roller foundation except it has a glow in it and might last longer.

• 8/3/12 12:34 mary koch:

I am so ready to try the new Visible Lift Repair Absolute. I will just have to figure out my color. I use classic Ivory N2 in the True Match now, so hopefully it won’t be hard to decide. Thanks for the chance to comment. Mary

• 10/25/12 6:32 Stephanie:

I don’t particularly like or have a need for foundation BC my skin is pretty clear with just a little redness and the occasional blemish, and because I hate how it feels on my ski.. my skin is oily and sensitive and I’m prone to breakouts. However, I wanted to try something new and knew I didn’t want liquid or powder, so I opted for a cream. There aren’t as many cream options as there are for the other types, so I tried this one in soft ivory. It’s not bad so far. I mainly use it as a Concealer for redness and under my eyes and it does the trick. I use the sponge to apply it in the desired area and use a stippling or buffer brush to blend and it works pretty well. Not heavy on the skin at all! Might be worth a shot to try it out. Everyone is different !

• 12/29/12 8:22 penelope:

your gonna like this if your using the liquid absolute serum makeup. And if you are up there in the age department (56) Really never used a cream in all these years but this one works very well. I used a $1.50 coupon off that was on a display for Loreal true match liquid makeup and the coupon worked on this. Takes getting use to at first and the best way to use this is with a really good foundation brush-I have a Prescriptives brush I bought years ago and it works like it’s brand new still. Perfect color – sun beige. It actually covers a little better then the liquid and it takes very very little so the pot of makeup is going to last a long time. I also used a small sponge to blend it in and then put a Lancome finishing powder on with a huge brush. I have only used it for 3 days and am anxious to see if all these age reversing ingredients are going to make a difference. Mainly bought it cause I just got layed off and had 0 foundation and 0 moisturizer left. So here’s hoping that this little pot of cream has the ingredients to work 2 or 3 jobs for my aging skin!