MAC Illustrated is coming up this July as the traditional Nordstrom Exclusive and featured a newly reformulated Big Bounce Eyeshadow collection. Now I hated Big Bounce on the original release, it was such a mess of a product so I’m willing to get burned once more and see if this reformulation actually gets it right (why am I doubting it so soon?). The problem? All shade shades are a frost finish.
Take a look!
Images are not yet available but I thought we could glance over the details together and see what pops up at us!
Electric Cool Eye Shadow (reformulation of Big Bounce Eye Shadow) $17.50
- Love Power – Soft Shimmering rose
- Dynamo – Mid-tone coral
- Highly Charged – Rich purple with pink pearlized pigments
- Brilliantly Lit – Bright acid yellow green
- Switch to Blue – Rich Cobalt
- Pure Flash! – Pale champagne
- Superwatt – Light shimmering taupe
- Coil – Copper bronze
- Electoplate – Cool gunmetal grey
- Blacklit – Black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Infra-Violet – Mid-tone pink violet with blue pearlized pigments
- Fashion Circuit – Bright kelly green
Of course, Electric Cool Eye Shadow is just one part of the MAC Illustrated Collection, they’ll be TONS of other products released with the collection but I thought these jumped out at me.
Hate to write them off but I have a feeling I’ll dislike them as much as the Big Bounce Eyeshadows.