MAC Electric Cool Eye Shadow Collection MAC Illustrated Collection

MAC Big Bounce Shadow 25
I’m eager for info on the MAC Nordstrom Exclusive Collection, Illustrated to be released already!

MAC Illustrated is coming up this July as the traditional Nordstrom Exclusive and featured a newly reformulated Big Bounce Eyeshadow collection. Now I hated Big Bounce on the original release, it was such a mess of a product so I’m willing to get burned once more and see if this reformulation actually gets it right (why am I doubting it so soon?). The problem? All shade shades are a frost finish.

Take a look!

Images are not yet available but I thought we could glance over the details together and see what pops up at us!

Electric Cool Eye Shadow (reformulation of Big Bounce Eye Shadow) $17.50

• Love Power – Soft Shimmering rose
  • Dynamo – Mid-tone coral
  • Highly Charged – Rich purple with pink pearlized pigments
  • Brilliantly Lit – Bright acid yellow green
  • Switch to Blue – Rich Cobalt
  • Pure Flash! – Pale champagne
  • Superwatt – Light shimmering taupe
  • Coil – Copper bronze
  • Electoplate – Cool gunmetal grey
  • Blacklit – Black with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
  • Infra-Violet – Mid-tone pink violet with blue pearlized pigments
  • Fashion Circuit – Bright kelly green

Of course, Electric Cool Eye Shadow is just one part of the MAC Illustrated Collection, they’ll be TONS of other products released with the collection but I thought these jumped out at me.

Hate to write them off but I have a feeling I’ll dislike them as much as the Big Bounce Eyeshadows.

Le sigh!

Thoughts?

Do share!

via specktra

• 6/28/12 11:35 Stacie:

Yeah I did’t even bother getting any big bounce shadows after reading all the negative reviews.

This is totally off the subject but I recently have gotten into Korean and Taiwanese dramas and I was wondering if you liked them as well and if so which ones?

• 6/28/12 11:44 the Muse:

stacie that is a LOADED question lol! I love k/t dramas and have SO many favorites coffee prince, playful kiss, it started with a kiss, romance town, you’re beautiful, the list goes on and on and on hehe. http://www.musingsofamuse.com/category/bits-bobs/k-dramas <=====I have an archive dedicated to the topic hehe!

• 6/28/12 12:09 Stacie:

I had a feeling you might be, I love Coffee Prince and Secret Garden among others. I am completely addicted-I just started a blog to review and recap asian dramas, my social life has basically become nonexistent :)

• 6/28/12 12:23 the Muse:

aww lol you’re awesome stacie. do you read dramabeans? best recap website EVERSSSSSSS you’ll have to tell me your url I’ll visit!

• 6/28/12 12:34 Stacie:

yes, dramabeans is amazing and it helped me find so many good dramas to watch.

• 6/28/12 12:45 the Muse:

what you no like ALMOSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PARADISEEEEEEEEEEEEE! lol

• 6/28/12 13:24 meep:

playful kiss was the most painful thing I’ve ever watched >____<

• 6/28/12 14:36 Chels:

Muse! You forgot My Lovely SamSoon!!! <3<3<3<3

• 6/28/12 14:38 the Muse:

OH YES but of course who doesn’t love that cult classic?!

• 6/28/12 12:28 Stephanie:

so are these things like paint pots? I wish they would make more paint pots.

• 6/28/12 12:30 the Muse:

naaa stephanie. it’s a cream eyeshadow, not as dense as a paint pot. completely a liquid, gooey mess. they reformulated them though so maybe they might prove better?!

• 6/30/12 15:12 Stephanie:

thanks, I will pass then.

• 6/28/12 14:39 Kim:

I’m willing to give them a try if I can get to Nordstrom in July. I never knew that Nordies had an exclusive MAC collection every year.

• 6/28/12 14:41 the Muse:

yup, they launch it with the nordstrom beauty exclusives every single july :)

• 6/28/12 15:23 breyerchic04:

I wonder if they’ll be more like a good eyegloss now? I want an eyegloss.

• 6/28/12 16:44 Caitlin:

There’s a pdf of the Anniversary sale print catalog up here, if you want a little peek at the collection. I’m sure there will be better online info soon. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7mFyQ0s8Vz7bXpqX1IwR3VORlU/edit

• 6/28/12 19:04 Deb:

Oh I hope these are better, I would love a Coral!

• 6/28/12 20:34 cat:

I won’t be getting these. I’m usually in a rush and prefer products that are just easy to work with. These kind of remind me of the metallic paints I use for art projects. So..that doesn’t seem like a good thing to put on your eyelids…

• 6/28/12 22:46 Nat:

I hope these turn out to be crappy, because my cream eyeshadow addiction is forcing me to spend too much money already. I love the MUFE aqua creams, I just wish there were more shades. :(

• 7/7/12 2:49 crystal:

I swatched some of these the other day and they’re actually like the chanel illusion d’ombre eyeshadows!

• 7/16/12 21:03 C2keri:

Don’t tease, crystal. Are you serious? I’m afraid to hope.

• 7/16/12 21:01 C2keri:

Well dern! There is was so excited and these are the 2nd coming of Big Bounce? Pfft! That stuff was like eyelid mayonnaise. Double blech!

At least we still have you, Muse.