NARS Fall 2012 Collection

NARS Fall 2012 4

Nordstrom is displaying some of the gorgeous pieces from the NARS Fall 2012 Collection today.

I’m unsure if this is related to the Andy Warhol Collection they had plans to release for Fall 2012 but I’m kinda doubtful?

Take a look!

NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil $24
Shade:

NARS Fall 2012 Color Collection 2

NARS for Fall 2012 Pure Matte Lipstick $25
Shade:

NARS Fall 2012 Color Collection 1

Wow, I think Autumn Leaves looks amazing. I need that.

Anything for you?
When official details are available for the collection I’ll be sure to repost the information in its entirety.

The NARS Fall 2012 Collection is available now at Nordstrom.com

• 6/28/12 14:05 Lisa:

There’s also a Foreplay Cheek palette, maybe it’s exclusive to Sephora like the Danmari? lol

• 6/28/12 14:07 the Muse:

ha do you read minds was going to post that! could be but not likely as sephora doesn’t list it as such!

• 6/28/12 14:12 Libby:

Oh my, Autumn Leaves looks AMAZING! I definitely need to get that! I really have been loving NARS lately, especially their lip products. Unfortunately, I can’t use their blushes as they break me out :( Also, I spy a lip pencil in the ad! Wants!

• 6/28/12 14:19 Laci:

High Society looks amazing (since purple and green work great for my eyes), but I do have a YSL quad that has those same shades. Gah.

• 6/28/12 14:41 kimkats:

Wow – autumn leaves is gorg!! Is outlaw a new shade of blush? I have it in my empty lil head that they either had or have a shade with that name already….

my oh my…. I’m like a LOT of the fall stuff!! But those are the colros I gravitate to anyway, but these are gorg!!

• 6/28/12 14:42 the Muse:

I feel like I have that running around but I think it MIGHT be new ;-D

• 6/28/12 20:21 amy:

Outlaw is definitely a repromote.

• 6/28/12 19:47 Marie:

Outlaw is a repromote. ;)

• 6/28/12 14:44 Tammie:

I am kind of interested in the eye trio, although I am not sure I will get it…but those are literally all the colors that look best with my green eyes @_@

• 6/28/12 15:23 Littlecreek:

That duo is perfect for me. I love those tones on my eyes. That has officially been added to the wish list.

• 6/28/12 15:28 K.B.:

I’ll probably buy High Society and Outlaw (I’ll buy that regardless of the color just for the name lol).

• 6/28/12 15:43 meep:

I’m glad I’m not the only makeup obsessed person who makes lists :D
    The trio looks AMAZING, the promo image could possibly be NARS’ best so far.
    I can’t wait to see what lip pencil she is wearing on her lips… soooo gorgeous!!!

• 6/28/12 16:24 K.B.:

More pretties! I’m adding the nail polish, the multiple, and the matte lipstick to my list. Between this collection and their Warhol collection, I think NARS and I are gonna be BFF in October.

• 6/28/12 16:45 May:

Oh wow – that’s one gorgeous collection!

High Society, More and Amsterdam look really promising to me.
    And I kinda want Outlaw… just because of the name, lol. :)

• 6/28/12 17:08 Suzie:

I wonder how Amsterdam will compare to Mascate.. If it is different I may need it, it does look darker. I adore the pure matte lipsticks.

• 6/28/12 17:12 Crystal:

WoW! Nars knows how to keep things interesting:)

• 6/28/12 17:14 Tiffany C.:

Hey MUSE!!! Have you seen pics of the NARS Joie de Vivre blush palette for the Nordstrom anniversary beauty exclusive? It looks wonderful!!! It has Laguna, Orgasm, Albatross, Angelika, Luster, and Gaeity.

• 6/29/12 12:31 the Muse:

i did tiff, looks amazing ;D!

• 6/28/12 20:08 Barbara:

Really interested in their lip products. If you’ll be swatching this collection, I’m looking forward to those swatches most.

• 6/28/12 20:19 Susan:

Loving all the lip colors in this collection and the eyeshadow duo! I should not have looked! Curious to see what the Warhol collection will be like. Been liking the Nars collections a lot this year.

• 6/28/12 20:24 amy:

I’m looking at the duo, the trio, Amsterdam, and Rouge Tribal.

• 6/28/12 21:05 jesspug:

is it just me or does the model look like Kristen McMenamy? Really liking the colors…

• 6/29/12 7:46 Marie:

I think it’s her. :)

• 6/28/12 21:37 Nikki:

Oh my!! I am so ready for fall :) I’m drooling over this collection.

• 6/28/12 23:34 Jen:

I’m a sucker for dark red lip colors… I sooo want those reds!!!

• 6/29/12 7:19 Majick:

I’m a little sad that summer is almost over and I feel like I didn’t even get to enjoy it. Yesterday was my first day at the beach and I’m usually there all the time.

I love autumn leaves, rouge tribal, and the outlaw blush but I’m just not ready to think about fall.

• 6/29/12 8:58 Jane:

I WILL be investigating Vent Glace, Rouge Tribal, and Undress Me. So very pretty!

• 6/29/12 14:41 Harshleen@BeautyTidbits:

Pretty! I want the Autumn leaves lipstick!

• 6/29/12 18:36 Ondina:

Since Outlaw is a repromote ( had it a few years ago) is it LE or being added back into permanent collection?

• 7/5/12 10:04 the Muse:

ondina they haven’t specified if it is LE or will remain in the collection.

• 6/30/12 18:54 Hannah:

I really like this collection. I can see myself getting a lot of this. I’m glad NARS have not released another one of those Soft Touch Shadow Pencils.

• 7/9/12 14:44 LaLa:

:-( I really want to see the Warhol collection, he was one of my favorite artists but towards the end just too it waaaaaaaaayyyyy too far! Lol.