NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette

NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette

NARS Foreplay Cheek ($49) you are too much for words. Imma take you home tonight and make sweet love to you on the kitchen floor.

What’s that? Oh ok, Imma take you home tonight and make sweet love to you on a bearskin rug in front of a roaring fire. Is that better?

Cool.

NARS Foreplay Cheek Palette is a selection of delicious candy hued blushes and a golden highlighter.

The cult classic shades of Orgasm are reinvented in this darling palette which combines shades of pink, peach, and gold (ya know, all the shades in the original Orgasm) to create a signature O glow.

Includes:

• Peach Matte Blush
  • Gold Highlighting Blush
  • Pink Matte Blush
  • Orgasm Blush (peachy pink with golden shimmer)

Available now at Sephora.com

• 6/28/12 14:18 Libby:

Nooooooooo! This looks so gorgeous, oh good god, Muse. I want this even though I’m allergic to their blushes. I mean, IT’S WORTH PURCHASING JUST TO KEEP ON MY TABLE ALONE ISN’T IT?!

Orgasm’s never really worked out well for me but the two other matte blushes plus the highlighter…oh noooooooooooooooooooooo. I can see the Sephora order being made already.

• 6/28/12 14:20 the Muse:

*nods* yes for sure *looks serious* ;-D

• 6/28/12 15:26 MakeupOverMind:

Wowza. Need this in my life. Cannot resist such beauty and amazingness! :O

• 6/28/12 15:31 K.B.:

Will buy this, even though Orgasm takes up the most space. It’s too shimmery for my tastes, and I wish that Laguna was in that spot instead. Then this sucker would be my ultimate palette (I say that even though I’ve never seen swatches of the other blushes lol).

• 6/28/12 15:43 K.B.:

And I just went back and re-read the description…. Are the 4 shades supposed to be used together to create your own version of Orgasm, or is it 3 blushes and a powder highlighter? Now I’m confused and I don’t know if I want the palette. lol

• 6/28/12 16:11 the Muse:

three shades of blush and a gold highlighter=creates an orgasm-like shade. :)

• 6/28/12 15:35 Crystal:

Whats wrong with the kitchen floor:) This looks amazing! I’m a sucka for Nars blushes!

• 6/28/12 16:11 the Muse:

nars wants special love making techniques lol!

• 6/28/12 23:44 Amy Amethyst:

hahahaha!

• 6/29/12 9:40 the Muse:

;-D

• 6/29/12 1:14 Ruth:

first the kitchen floor, then the bear skin rug in front of a roaring fire. why not have both??

• 6/29/12 9:40 the Muse:

aw hells yes lol!

• 6/29/12 12:16 Majick:

Roaring fire? ONly in Winter or if you have AC! LOL (we finally got ours back – thank the lord because NJ is back in the 90′s.

• 6/29/12 12:18 the Muse:

true dat lol! same here, quite HOT!

• 6/28/12 16:51 yelena:

ORDERED! didnt even think twice about it! can’t wait! i’ve never had a nars blush~!

• 6/28/12 16:52 the Muse:

never?! omg you’re in for a treat!

• 6/28/12 17:45 breyerchic04:

Just saw that there’s going to be a Nordies exclusive 6 blush palette during the anniversery sale. Includes Orgasm, Albatross, Laguna, and 3 other blushes that i forgot to memorize. $65. Looks a little different than the one that was out last winter.

I haven’t had anything NARS ever and am getting so close to giving in (except I’m not just buying orgasm because I already have coralista and I think you said they’re similar)

• 6/28/12 23:32 Jen:

My only NARS blush (and product) is Orgasm… so I’m not that excited to get another Orgasm but I have to admit that I am tempted, lol…

• 7/1/12 18:20 TwirlyGirly:

But some women are capable of having multiple Orgasms….that’s probably what NARS had in mind!!!

• 6/28/12 23:55 Vail Valley Girl:

Looks like a smaller version of the DaniMarie palette that was at Christmas. I will skip.
    Is it just me or Orgasm becoming over-rated? The put it everywhere! I am not sure what all the hype is about.

• 6/29/12 10:26 Ruth:

I saw a sneak peek of Nordstrom’s summer exclusives and Nars is putting out another blush/bronnz/highlighter pallet for $65, like the danmari.

• 6/29/12 1:26 Rachel:

Huh. I really like that idea. This and upcoming danmari palette. I don’t know what to get!

• 6/29/12 2:03 Vic27:

I think this will be my very first Nars blush!!! The palette looks heavenly :)

• 6/29/12 2:23 BooBooNinja:

*boing-oing-oing-oing-oing*
    (That was the sound of my eyes popping out of my head.)

• 6/29/12 9:39 the Muse:

LOL!

• 6/29/12 7:26 Majick:

The fact that this is loaded with an orgasm blush just saved me $49. I think it’s a gorgeous pallet and was really excited (at first). It would be great for someone who has hit pan on their O blush or is a newbie to NARS.

• 6/29/12 17:09 Jess:

Love this, but it would be even more awesome if they just came out with a palette and let you pick your own blushes to put in it. I am not a huge fan of Orgasm blush (I prefer Deep Throat).

• 7/1/12 17:07 CARLA:

First time commenting!
    Thanks for the heads up, Muse! But my bank account is so hating you right now ;)
    Will this palette be a limited edition or be added to the permanent range?

• 7/5/12 10:02 the Muse:

carla no word on LE but I have a feeling it will be hun! haha sorry ’bout that!

• 7/2/12 0:57 Lark:

My first impulse was wildly quick heart rate, shallow breathing, and Must Call Sephora NOW!!! But again- more Orgasm blush? How many lifetimes supply of it is sitting in my Nars drawer already? At least four. I wish they’d venture out without it sometime. I have the Danmari pallet so buying the gold highlighter makes most sense.

• 7/2/12 21:36 Crystal S:

I’ve contemplated buying Orgasm for so long and this set may push me over the edge.