the Balm Schwing Black Liquid Eyeliner

the Balm Schwing Black Liquid Eyeliner

Hey Batty, Batty Schwing Batty!

the Balm Schwing Black Liqud Eyeliner is coming atcha this Summer.

Ready for a long lasting liquid eyeliner from the Balm?

Hit it out of the park with the Balm Schwing a new rich, long-lasting liquid eyeliner that lines and defines with a marvelously matte-black finish. This specially formulated, easy-to-use eyeliner is smudge proof, non-flaking, and fast-drying (perfect for girls on the go).

Lining and defining eyes has never been easier. Built with a uniquely tapered, felt-tip applicator, Schwing gives you careful control over subtle strokes and bold lines. Create winning looks with this rich, matte-black finish that won’t smudge, flake, or take forever to dry. Cool and compact, Schwing fits wherever you need it. Whether you’re home or away, get ready to bat those eyes and play the field…

This liner has an easy apply, smudge proof, paraben free formula suitable for all users even those with contacts.

Schwing is coming at you this Summer from the Balm.

Will you indulge?

• 6/7/12 21:05 Nat:

I just discovered tightlining (I know, holy cow right?), so now I’m looking at eye liners in a new light. Have you seen the new Too Faced 3 way tool thingie? I just ordered mine; can’t wait to see if it works! :D

• 6/8/12 9:33 the Muse:

i did indeed you have to tell me the good word on that nat ;-D curious minds!

• 6/8/12 1:35 Sara Elisabeth:

I don’t like felt-tip eyeliners, so I won’t indulge.

• 6/8/12 9:51 Ruth:

The Balm’s cheekiness cracks me up! I’m a huge fan of liquid eyeliner, so I might try it. i just got my first two pieces of makeup from The Balm and so far am really enjoying them. I ordered from haute look the nude-tude and a blush, since they now going to be at nordstrom’s maybe try a few more things from them.

• 6/8/12 9:56 Tiffany Martin:

Oh man, I don’t know if I can get over that packaging >_> I’ll wait for the review.

• 6/8/12 10:14 chelle (@candypop):

i cant wait to try this. Im always on the lookout for liquid liner that can beat the humidity!

• 6/8/12 10:40 the Muse:

hey chelle thanks for your help this morning, appreciate it! and girl, I can’t use liquid liner I suck at it! poke my eye out lol!

• 6/8/12 13:48 Kimryan8:

Just got the 3 Shady Lady pallettes and I love them. I don’t know very much about The Balm but I love liquid eyeliner and because I love the Shady Ladies, I’ll be sure to try this out!