Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy

Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy

The Too Faced Fall 2012 Collection entitled The Art of Sexy has officially launched today.

Don’t panic. It’s a small collection. But I notice that brands tend to release an early preview of their seasonal collections lately and proceed to follow up with more later on so you end up with one mega collection (or mini one) and one mini collection (or mega one) later in the season.

Have a look!

Too Faced Perfect Lips $17
Define and prime to keep your lips perfectly pretty! A twist-up tip always stays sharp for perfecting lip shape while its infusion of priming properties ensures that lipsticks and glosses wear longer.

Shades:

• Perfect Nude
  • Perfect Pink
  • Perfect Red
  • Perfect Spice

Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy Perfect Lips Lipstick

Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara $21
It’s back and better than ever! Our cutting-edge, three-dimensional polymers wrap around each lash to create tubes that build, stretch and curl for more extreme VOLUME, LENGTH and DRAMA!

Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy Lash Injection Mascara

Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream $21
Indulge your lips with rich creamy color, drenched with luscious, hydrating moisturizers including white lotus flower and power peptides. Moisture has never been so pretty! Available in 16 Shades.

Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy La Creme Lipstick
Too Faced 3 Way Lash Lining Tool $22
A triple-tip lash-emphasizing tool that fills in spaces between lashes, giving the natural impression of thicker, more luscious lashes. This innovative 3-in-1 design makes lash emphasizing dots, tight-lining and traditional lash-lining easy. Great for cat eyes!

Too Faced Fall 2012 The Art of Sexy 3 Way Lash Lining Tool

Phew! Thank god there isn’t a palette! I’d be in TROUBLE if they had one as I can’t say no to Too Faced Palettes.

Anything you need from Too Faced Fall 2012?

What do you think of the new cream lipsticks? I tend to avoid cream finishes but I’m kinda intrigued!

Thoughts?

Do share!

Too Faced Fall 2012 is available now at www.toofaced.com

• 6/14/12 9:46 Missy:

Keeping my fingers crossed for an awesome Fall-inspired palette! I’ve really been loving their eye palettes lately :)

• 6/14/12 9:52 Fey:

At first I was disappointed that there wasn’t much of a theme to the concept. However, all of these products are very useful. I appreciate that Too Faced is focusing on the prestige of making application easier for us. The 3-way lining tool especially is neat.

• 6/14/12 9:55 the Muse:

fey I wouldn’t worry too much, looks like these is a focus on eyes and lips but I imagine they’ll release a color collection later in the season as fall approaches. I notice brands like doing these little sneak peeks of seasonal collections lately and later releasing more.

• 6/14/12 10:33 Sarah S.:

I hope this means all the Fall collections will focus on lips, tbh! I never have time to wear pretty shadow looks anymore and I’m craving that old glamour

• 6/14/12 10:38 Lilloulou:

Are there going to be new colors of their eye liners?

• 6/14/12 10:46 the Muse:

looks like they are promoting their new liners but I didn’t notice any new shades

• 6/14/12 11:07 Lilloulou:

Thanks! I do love their liners! And I love your site!! I always have it pulled up in the bottom of my screen at work. And I’m constantly trying to hide it when my boss walks in!

• 6/14/12 11:08 the Muse:

LOL thanks lilloulou that’s totes the best comment I got all day ;-D

• 6/14/12 11:49 Crystal:

Was wondering when they were going to bring back the Lash Injection mascara. I want to try and see if it better than the old one.

• 6/14/12 13:39 Deb:

The liner tool is already out of stock. Would love to hear from anybody who has it how it works. I pretty much suck at eyelining. Hoping they made this with people like me in mind!

• 6/15/12 0:06 Trillium:

I have one just like it, from another brand (Holika Holika) and it is seriously fantastic. Wouldn’t be without it!

• 6/14/12 14:20 Misato-san:

I’m intrigued by the new lipsticks! I just hope they will not discontinue the old formula because I love it! Celebrity Meltdown is one of my favourite lipsticks…

• 6/14/12 14:50 Kristin:

I saw a Tweet that indicated that there would be a Sephora-exclusive palette with this collection called either the Return to Sexy palette or the Art of Sexy palette.

• 6/14/12 14:58 Mary:

There are indeed new shades of eyeliners. I know the green liner and a couple others are new. I think the lighter purple one and the darker brown one are new too. I follow Too Faced on Facebook and they mentioned there will be a palette coming out in July called The Return of Sexy! I can’t wait til July now!

• 6/14/12 15:50 Flavia Signori:

Oh my! I still need to get my Summer Palette and Too Faced already launched Fall Collection!

The only thing I’m curious about is the 3-way Lash Lining O_o Never só a liner like this one. Sounds good and easy to use ^^

Lip creams looks pigmented and have nice shades! But for the price I don’t know if I would buy one xD Same goes for Lash Injection.

=*****

• 6/14/12 15:51 Michelle:

I definitely want to try some of the lipsticks but as I am in love with their palettes I too am hoping that they do something fantastic for fall. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!

• 6/14/12 17:24 Nicki:

I don’t know about anything else from this collection, but I’ll definitely be getting that 3-way lining tool.

That’s just nifty and I don’t have anything similar in my stash.

• 6/18/12 1:27 Ada:

They are releasing a palette! Too Faced said they were re-releasing some sexy palette and when I didn’t see it I immediately asked them and they said it will be a Sephora exclusive, so I am anxiously awaiting! :))

• 6/18/12 12:25 Melissa:

I’m curious about the new mascara. I loved the original. Thanks for sharing miss muse~

• 6/18/12 12:26 the Muse:

my pleasure dear ;D!

• 6/20/12 6:45 Robin:

If you click on “get the look”, you will see a pic of the Sephora collection that’s suppose to launch in October. The eye pallette is beautiful. Hoping that Sephora’s Friends and Family will be going on when this launches. :) It’s Return to Sexy. Pic upper right.

• 6/20/12 9:42 the Muse:

thanks robin! it looks like the lorac holiday palette trio!