Wouldn’t It Be Cool If…

Bath Body Works Lambie 2012
I’m getting a ton of keyword hits today for “Lambie” so it got me excited to go search it on Bath & Body Works.

Wouldn’t it be cool if somehow, someway some sort of long lost stock of Lambie appeared during the Semi-Annual sale? o_O!

Le sigh I sure do miss lambie…!

Blast from the Beauty Past:

We need to start a petition to get Lambie back for Holiday 2012!

• 6/13/12 17:20 Katie McAllaster:

That is the cutest thing ever! Where can I find one?

• 6/13/12 17:25 kimkats:

Lambie is just the cutest thing…. What IS it with BBW – they dsicontinue the 3 in 1s that everyone loved, they get rid of Lambie…. they get rid of everything that made them unique. I will never forgive them for getting rid of the temptations… they were mega dumb to do that and I can’t imagine what would possess them to have dumped Lambie! Everyone loved Lambie!

BRING BACK LAMBIE!! WE NEED MORE LAMBIE!!!

• 6/13/12 18:28 Amy Amethyst:

I have a black lambie! Although I don’t remember him being called lambie. haha I just saw a cute soft sheep and had to make him mine.

• 6/14/12 4:44 Kristanna:

OMG I MISS LAMBIE TOO!!!! HE WAS THE BEST!!

• 6/14/12 9:13 Fluffy:

I still have my Lambie that my sister bought me. One of the cutest thing ever.

• 6/17/12 22:39 Lauren:

I have a white lambie, along with the blanket. It’s my (and my chihuahua’s favorite blanket!! BRING IT BACK!! They make the best b-day/xmas gifts.

• 6/18/12 1:47 Laura:

I have that. Well… had… I’m pretty sure it was donated to goodwill or a hospital this Christmas. Now I want it back. I think I also had a bathrobe and/or socks that were lambie soft.

• 6/19/12 1:16 Christine:

I LOVED LAMBIEEE. Bring him back.

• 6/21/12 18:29 Meghan:

Oh my god I love lambie! I bought 5 of the blankets 2 years ago when I worked at a b&bw store and they went 75% off, but alas I have given them as gifts or they lost their wonderful soft lambie feel and I am down to my last super soft bankie. Lambie 2012 needs to happen!!

• 9/25/12 20:48 Catherine:

Its flying through the rumor mill that lambie will make her comeback this year! So excited!!!

• 9/26/12 12:45 the Muse:

GASP! heart palpitations!

• 1/18/13 23:43 Natalie:

I had the Lambie slippers (I think my dog ate them), and I still have a couple of lambie blankets including a Lambie snuggie…by far my favorite. I can’t imagine what would have happened if I had never purchased this gem! I am waiting for them to bring it back!