Bare Minerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer

Bare Minerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer
Uh oh, new concealer, I’m excited! Bare Minerals SPF 20 Correcting Concealer is a new creamy, SPF rich pot concealer available in eight shades for Fall 2012.

Being a concealer junkie I NEED this.

Plus add SPF into the mix?

Yes, I def want!

Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer ($20) is a new lightweight coverage cream concealer that conceals blemishes, dark circles, skin imperfections with an SPF 20.

Bare Minerals totes it as a medium to full coverage concealer with a lighter formula.

They had me at SPF.

Not many concealers contain a good dose of SPF so I’ll happily add this to my stash.

I’m quite excited to see how it performs. It’s a refreshing change to see a cream product and a concealer one at that from Bare Minerals.

What do you think?

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

• 7/25/12 20:02 Crystal:

Hey Muse!

I’m pretty interested in this concealer, mind putting up a review when you’ve tried it out?

Also, do you know any good bb creams that match tanned skin (ie. just for the summer). I’m currently using L’egere SPF34 UV Whitening BB Cream and it works pretty well. Unfortunately it doesn’t quite match me now that I’m tanned.

Thanks!!

• 7/26/12 10:33 the Muse:

will do crystal :) missha is best for tanned skin crystal, it’s the only opinion available that I know which runs darker than the typical two shade selection!

• 7/26/12 3:38 Tiffany Martin:

Haha, Muse you really can’t say no to concealers (; I have a similar disease with bb creams.

• 7/26/12 9:30 the Muse:

don’t worry I have the BB bug too ;-D I have like 50 of them in rotation at the moment lol!

• 7/26/12 3:39 Cait:

Oooh this looks nice! Makes me laugh though haha, for years Bare Escentuals bashed cream based makeup products, and now they’re selling them! Lol oh well

• 7/26/12 8:44 Kim:

I got this at the BE Boutique Preview event. I like it as it is very creamy and light. It’s a good concealer. It’s also supposed to reduce redness and discoloration due to its ingredients (lemon extract or something).

• 7/26/12 9:29 the Muse:

kim sounds interesting!

• 7/26/12 9:13 Aida:

I’m a concealer junkie as well lol. Powder concealers just don’t cut it for me. I battle dark circles that need a lot of coverage. I’ve been waiting for a concealer from BE ever since they launched the READY line and when the email came about a preview sale event for a creamy concealer, I jumped at it without hesitation. It’s already been delivered, but we’re out of town ’till Sunday (oh, the horror). I’m so excited to try it and hopefully fall in love with it.

• 7/26/12 10:25 the Muse:

me either anyone who uses powder concealer has my pat on the back because I can’t! lol!

• 7/26/12 9:21 Kaitlin:

Neeeeeed this!

• 7/26/12 9:26 JenJ:

I was tempted to order this when I got a preview email from them. My Bobbi Brown concealer is almost out so I may mosey over to the BE counter to check them out.

• 7/26/12 9:55 Jess:

I agree with Kim! I love mine -except I need a different color.

• 7/26/12 11:10 Kiss & Make-up:

Had me at SPF, too :-) I like cream concealers a lot. None of the ones I have, have SPF though. Putting this one on the list!

• 9/5/12 9:49 Andrea:

Muse–dy’in for your review on this one! Hint-hint, nudge-nuge, wink-wink.
    I too have dry under-eyes and am forever on the hunt for concealers that brighten + cover without looking cakey + crepey. Sigh–the holy unicorn of concealers eludes me. ;)
    FYI – just got the Sephora brand [yes, Sephora?!!] Smoothing + Brightening concealer…gotta say, wowza – pretty good! :)

• 9/5/12 10:46 the Muse:

it’s a coming this week andrea ;-D I’ve been testing for two weeks ;-D so I def will have thoughts up shortly ;-D really?? pen right? Will have to check it out!