Bath & Body Works Halloween 2012 Coming Soon!

Bath Body Works Halloween 2012 Wallflowers

Looks like the Bath & Body Works Halloween 2012 Collection is slowing starting to trickle online. So far last year’s Wallflowers are popping up which did disappoint me. Obvious why I’m disappointed yes? Same style and fragrances as last year le sigh!

But I’m keeping my fingers crossed for more…!

One of the reps at my local BBW said that the new Slakin & Co. Fall 2012 would launch later this week! I know the fragrance oils are already starting to appear, I picked up Cinnamon Sugar Donut.

What are your wishes for Bath & Body Works Fall/Halloween 2012?

I’m also quite excited about the Paris Nights Collection.

• 7/31/12 9:41 Kim:

I’m really excited about the Paris Nights collection too as I heard from the BBW reps that the fragrances will come in Eiffel Tower containers (so cute).

I’m hoping for new fall scents as well (my fav is still Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin tho).

• 7/31/12 9:56 the Muse:

hey kim, aw I hope that’s true, I just saw the regular mist bottles! I’m hoping for some new ones too!

• 7/31/12 10:19 Sarah S.:

Argh, same as last year… and frankly, I live for Halloween!

• 7/31/12 10:29 the Muse:

DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 7/31/12 12:22 Andrea:

Me too! I’ve been googling bath and body/yankee candle halloween 2012 for like a month and a half now

• 7/31/12 12:57 the Muse:

lol ditto!

• 7/31/12 10:31 Rachel:

Was Marshmallow Fireside one of their Fall scents? I really hope so. I LOVE that one! I also really liked Leaves. I hope both of those are back this year.

• 7/31/12 10:31 the Muse:

yup! they already have the oil in store! ;-D

• 7/31/12 10:54 Kiss & Make-up:

Oooh, those bottles are so cool. First time I’ve seen/heard of this, but it looks interesting.

• 7/31/12 11:10 Fey:

I am a bit bored, too, but also a little relieved. I’m out of my beloved Sinful Vanilla and Plum Potion. Paris Nights sounds enchanting!

• 7/31/12 12:22 Andrea:

Sinful vanilla is one of my favorite scents. I’ll need to stock up this year because I only had a tiny bottle last year

• 7/31/12 12:49 JoElla:

I am rationing my itty bitty bottle of Sinful Vanilla, and really hoping they come out with full sizes of it this year. And I am thrilled that Marshmallow Fireside is back! I am hording my one big candle and can’t wait to buy more.

I did see a picture floating around that had 2 new scents.Autumn and I want to say Autumn Vanilla? I can’t wait to sniff these as well.

And hopefully they will have Leaeves which is my most favorite scent ever!

I am so ready for Fall and Fall scents, even if it is still ‘did I land in Hell’ hot in Texas. Burning these helps knowing that cooler weather is coming sooner or later.

• 7/31/12 12:51 xtinaroxx:

I always took forward for your holiday bbw posts. That and looking ay hallmark ornaments always puts me in a happy mood. I am crossing my fingers BBW halloween collection isn’t a bore.

• 7/31/12 12:56 the Muse:

aw tina that’s great to hear! I really enjoy seasonal stuff so it pleases me that you enjoy it too and the posts aren’t a bore ;D

• 7/31/12 15:02 C:

I usually don’t pay attention to BBW but these look so dang cute! Halloween is my fav holiday so I may have to haul this collection!

• 7/31/12 15:58 Icequeen81:

Girl Im sooooo jealous, We don’t have wall greens ore any place I can get those candles I reallly love halloween and their decoration

• 7/31/12 17:54 angie:

Hey Muse, on the lines of the same company, have you seen the new Beauty Rush items at VS?

• 7/31/12 18:26 Hoang:

I can’t wait for the Halloween and Fall releases at BBW. I also <3 Sweet On Paris. Are you hauling anything from the From Paris With Love collection, Muse?

Can't wait for the Welcome to Paris event!

• 8/1/12 9:26 the Muse:

I think so Hoang, it’ll be my first fragrance purchase from BBW in a while. I haven’t really indulged in any of their collections lately but I do like this one!

• 7/31/12 21:52 angie:

uh whoops nm just saw your post about that. Don’t know how i missed that VS review

• 8/1/12 19:14 Danielle:

I would love to see Creamy Pumpkin come out in the body wash, lotion, and mist.