Buh-Bye Tokidoki Makeup!

Now it’s time to say good-bye….

As tweeted by @puretrance

Tokidoki Sale

• 7/17/12 13:44 Nala:

What?
    NOOOOOO!!!!

I need to head to Sephora right now to get a Prisma lip gloss, a Siberia perfume, and the Lion Pappa palette!

Tokidoki was one of my favorite Sephora lines. <\3

• 7/17/12 14:14 kimkats:

Wah!! I will miss the adorableness of it….. What a shame…. My sad now….

• 7/17/12 15:18 Kaitlin:

I thought a lot of it was cute but must confess that I never purchased any…guess that’s why it’s going away!

• 7/17/12 15:26 Missy:

I’m going to miss it.. I had just embraced the cute not too long ago :(

• 7/17/12 15:39 Fruity Lashes:

NO!!!!! I will be missing all the cute furry fun stuffed animals!!!

• 7/17/12 15:54 CedriceCCentriC:

Isn’t that to make room for the new Marc Jacobs x Sephora makeup collection…

• 7/17/12 15:59 the Muse:

not necessarily :-D just might be because the contract ran out with Sephora

• 7/17/12 16:06 Amy:

It’s on Amazon too for 40% off =)

• 7/17/12 17:01 Becca @ The Beauty Sample:

Ooh so they really are closing up shop? Didn’t know if they were just going to re-brand or what…honestly though, I’m not surprised. The packaging was cute, but a little TOO cutesy. I myself never purchased anything from the line (despite good reviews) precisely for that reason :/

• 7/17/12 19:45 missmarell:

its due to the contract being over it was for a limited engagement type of thing, but simone did do the thing with smashbox before this who knows. i just hope that he doesnt do anything with mac cause then i cant buys it.

• 7/17/12 19:56 18thCenturyFox:

I’ve been stocking up online… I will miss it :(

• 7/17/12 20:13 Lisa:

Since the 2-year contract is up, maybe this will make room for stands at Sephora for the Disney collection? I definitely stocked up already though! lol

• 7/17/12 20:16 the Muse:

i doubt it lisa, that seems to be exclusive to disney. disney launched fragrances and never brought them into sephora so I doubt the makeup collection will launch on/at sephora.

• 7/18/12 14:41 Butterdaisy:

I think she’s talking about this: Sephora’s Disney Line
        The brand’s latest beauty development
        by Anne Donahue
        Comments (0)
        With yesterday’s news of a Louboutin Cinderella shoe, it seems this week has been a big one for Disney and the fashion and beauty industries. Well chalk up another point in the Disney column: the empire is now teaming up with Sephora to release a Disney Princess beauty line.

Gearing up for an October release, Sephora’s Disney princess line will see a wide range of cosmetics, fragrances and nail products and promises – according to WWD – a concept of “sophisticated beauty collections for grown-up girls that will offer them a fresh perspective on Disney’s classic princess stories.” (Here’s hoping at least one of those princesses is the heroine from Brave.)

This only adds to the Disney momentum of the year as well: on top of the Louboutin development, the Walt Disney Co. has landed holiday tributes at Barneys New York and Harrods, only adding to the “2012: Year Of Disney” fashion and beauty mantra.

However, here’s hoping the Sephora Disney princess line will promote less pining for a prince, and more go get ‘em attitudes.

• 7/27/12 14:33 the Muse:

ahhhhhhhAH thought she was talking about the one disney is doing in August! ;D

• 7/17/12 23:27 Nat:

I picked up some lip gloss trios and the London palette…love the little beefeater figure it came with. :)

• 7/18/12 0:38 Madam M:

oh no no no no why didn’t i get off my butt earlier & get my hands on the brushes! Its totally impossible to get them. Im in Australia & mean Sephora won’t ship here! Sad Face. Sulk face!

• 7/18/12 2:13 Miss_Silk:

I really love this line. As much as I love Hello Kitty, I always gravitated and ended up choosing to buy Tokidoki products.

• 7/19/12 7:57 Stephanie:

im not sure if I’ve even seen tokidoki in my sephora…is that weird? i think I’ve seen like one product in there at a time…

• 10/5/12 16:03 bunnys101:

o my gosh :o :( i love tokidoki products there so cute and great quality i cant get them here but when i lived in montreal they had it i bought alot. im buying it offline now but thats really sad

• 11/19/12 12:33 Riley:

I’M SO MAD ABOUT THAT! TokiDoki is and will always be my favorite makeup brand!