Crayola Mini Nail Polish Set

I dunno about you but the memory I cherish the most from my childhood has to be big, giant boxes of Crayola crayons. I loved those massive boxes that contained every shade you could imagine and even a few you couldn’t! To this day I still love running across displays of crayons during Back to School sales at Target, Staples, etc….

There is absolutely no greater joy for me than remembering the hours and hours I spent with boxes of crayons and a coloring book. I didn’t have the skill but as a child when someone asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up I would say an artist. I haven’t grown up yet completely so it could happen…!

Ha!

Just in time for Back to School, nail girls can relive those incredible Crayola moments with a box of Crayola Mini Nail Polishes.

How cute is this?

The Crayola Mini Nail Polish Set ($12) contains eight shades of mini nail polish so we can have a flash of nostalgic joy from all the time we spent organizing our crayons (did you do that as a kid?).

I’m not a nail girl but I can’t resist this darling box of polishes!

I must own them.

Available at www.fredflare.com

If not crayons, what was your favorite childhood hobby or two?

I remember loving all over Sweet Secrets. Anyone remember those?

P.S. If you wanna smell like a crayon there’s an ap for that too! Demeter Crayon Fragrance Spray, gotta love it!

Demeter Crayon

• 7/23/12 15:17 Cj:

Wow noW this is nostalgic lol. I was the kid who always the biggest box of crayons lol. I’d end up loosing half of em and making my mom buy me a new box every month XD OH and gel pens! I was the gel pen king lol

• 7/23/12 15:20 the Muse:

OMG gel pens! me too! I used to have a notepad with black paper in it because the gel pens would come across more vibrant on the black backdrop! I was the same..I wouldn’t lose but them would break so I’d have my mum or my sister buying me a pack of 1,000 crayons every single week! I dunno if I’m dating myself but mine used to have the sharpener located on the back, dunno if they still do that or not!

• 7/23/12 15:23 Cj:

So did I!! Oh god the black paper I went through lol! I can’t remember if mine had a sharpener or not.

• 7/23/12 15:29 the Muse:

lol! too funny…! I probably still have gel pens hanging out in my desk drawer!

• 7/24/12 11:41 Majick:

Ok, so I still have black paper and gel pens. LOL Probably still have the darn box of crayola somewhere. Um, maybe not, if I do then it’s def melted in the attic somewhere.

At work they are having a back to school drive to help less fortunate kids. When I walked in this morning I saw a bunch of boxes of Crayola Crayons and it made me smile.

Now why is there not a color in this box of nail polishes called, Thistle, Sea Green, Red-violet, and RAW SIENNA. Ha ha I hated that color as a kid but it works for so much now. LOL

• 7/24/12 12:28 the Muse:

lol I prob do too majick, crayons that is ;-D Hehehe!

• 7/23/12 15:27 Tigress:

That is too damn cute.

• 7/23/12 15:59 Lemony Licks:

I had a barbie and for some reason she came with a giant pink fridge with cans of food. I spent so much time making her organizing all those cans!

• 7/23/12 16:10 the Muse:

LOL! I actually had a fridge too but not with cans of food…there was a turkey and other stuff, apples, fruits, soda bottles, stuff like that hehe!

• 7/23/12 16:22 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

I totally had that fridge too!!

I love these crayola polishes, they are so cute

• 7/23/12 16:36 Becca @ The Beauty Sample:

Aw this is adorable. I would have loved something like this when I was younger!

• 7/23/12 16:49 Ruth:

I had the 64 box and would spend ages arranging my colors and would get furious when my older cousin would use my colors and just dump them out of the box. grrrrr…..

• 7/23/12 16:51 the Muse:

ha I used to spend hours on it too! you aren’t alone!

• 7/23/12 17:36 Sydni:

Oh man, if these were crayon scented too…that would make it damn near perfect. These are going on my birfday list for sure! I too used to organize my giant 94 pack of crayons all the time. And I was never losing them or breaking them, but the colors I liked best would be used down to nubs. My oldest son starts Kindergarten this fall and they are only allowed a 24 count box – good for parents, but sad for the kids. It was like a status symbol in grade school – having the biggest box of crayons. LOL

• 7/24/12 9:23 the Muse:

omg why only 24? that’s crap!

• 7/23/12 23:05 lara / the glossarie.:

i happen to have a crafty, nail-obsessed goddaughter (she’s 5) who would LOVE these! must get my hands on them for her.

• 7/24/12 7:40 coralcrue:

Such a cute post! I love Crayola anything!

• 7/24/12 21:04 AmandaM:

What a walk down memory lane-Sweet Secrets and Crayola Crayons! I just loved getting that new box when…and how the crayons smelled! I was lucky enough to get to visit the REAL Crayola Factory when I was little (not the “Crayola Experience” they have now). We got a box of crayons at the end of the factory tour too. Crayola Crayons still make me smile. I may just have to pick up this box of polishes!

• 7/26/12 16:47 the Muse:

god remember those amanda? I had so many of ‘em! and would beg my mum and sis for more ;-D sweet secrets that is ;D!

• 7/31/12 5:55 Jackie:

I actually hate nail polish. With a huge, huge passion. But crap, I HAVE to have these. And I wonder why I’m so extra broke…