E.L.F. Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield Might Be a Must Have Beauty Tool!

E.L.F. Studio Mascara Shadow Shield
I did a review on Shadow Shields a dozen years ago. They were one of the handiest tools I ever had around me back than as I was quite playful with pigments and looser mediums at the time.

Recently, E.L.F. introduced their very own version of a “shadow shield” and I must say it looks like a handy tool to have hanging out in your beauty arsenal.

E.L.F. Studio Mascara & Shadow Shield allow you to apply shadow and mascara flawlessly without dealing with fallout or getting mascara all over your lid or upper eye lid.

This flexible silicone pad is attached to a handle and can be held under the eye to avoid eyeshadow fall out or over the eye to avoid mascara smears.

Prior to eyeshadow and bottom lash mascara application, place the shield below the bottom lash line and apply makeup, using the shield to guard you against any makeup smears or mistakes. Place above the eye when applying mascara to shield against smudges on the top lashes.

Nifty right?

It’s washable but I think it would be even cooler if the shield was replacement.

I think I need one (or several).

$3 bucks at www.eyeslipsface.com

• 7/2/12 14:16 Libby:

This looks super nifty! I always, always, ALWAYS get mascara on my bottom lashes. It’s gotten so bad that I don’t even bother to use mascara on them xD

Definitely need a few! Thanks for the heads up, Muse!

• 7/2/12 14:19 the Muse:

my pleasure libs ;-D

• 7/2/12 14:25 Cat G:

Cooool!!!! I like that it’s washable, I always feel like I waste so much (cotton balls, q-tips, etc) with my makeup habits!

• 7/2/12 14:32 breyerchic04:

OOOh I needed to go order my favorite nail polish remover from them, but I don’t like much of their makeup, so I’ll get one of these too.

• 7/2/12 18:51 cat:

This is adorable but I never have a problem with fall out.

• 7/2/12 20:43 Becca @ The Beauty Sample:

Huh, that IS really cool–very practical. I’ll def keep a lookout for this (though I never see elf products at my Target–maybe I’m just totally missing it?)

• 7/24/12 9:04 TwirlyGirly:

If you visit the Target.com website, you can click on any of the ELF products offered for sale online, and on the product page you can enter your zip code and check to see if that product is available at your local Target in-store. Easy way to check to see if any ELF products are sold at your favorite Target!

• 7/2/12 20:47 Cassie:

FINALLY, this would be SO handy!! With the handle, it can just hang out in the same cup as the rest of my makeup tools/brushes.
    Thanks for letting us know Muse; I’m going to pick one of these up with my next e.l.f. order :D

• 7/5/12 10:24 the Muse:

my pleasure cassie ;-D yes very handy indeed!

• 7/3/12 14:10 elizabeth:

Adding this to my elf order!

• 7/3/12 18:01 Taylor:

For $3, I’ll give it a go!