Guerlain Rouge G L’Extrait for Fall 2012 is a newly elegant packaged matte lipstick with an exceptional hold for Fall 2012.
Are you ready for this luxurious lipstick to come home with you?
As the creator of the first tube of lipstick in 1870, Guerlain has continued to offer break-through lip innovations and this fall our Rouge G L’Extrait is the newest to be unveiled. Liquid, creamy, consistent, ultra-pigmented and velvety, this exceptional lip color is the perfect combination of a lipstick and a gloss and will ensure an incredibly sophisticated look. The liquid texture glides gently over the lip and within a few moments, the silky color becomes matte. This non-sticky, non-drying and non-feathering texture leaves your lips looking flawless for hours.
- A soft and creamy texture for an easy and precise application.
- A matte formula for the most sophisticated makeup result.
- The formula is like a second-skin, adhering the color to your lips for exceptionally long wear.
- The original Rouge G Lipstick case is reinterpreted in a sleeker, longer version.
- A formula with rejuvenating and smoothing benefits that increase with continual application.
- Hyaluronic acid- to smooth and plump the lips.
- Centella asiatica (Tiger Grass)- known for stimulating collagen synthesis and boosting the firming process.
- Guggul resin- used in Ayurvedic medicine, was chosen for its smoothing action.
Shades (named after the seven cardinal sins):
- M06 Avarice- beige for greed
- M25 Colère- red for wrath
- M27 Luxure- brown for lust
- M41 Envie- orange for envy
- M65 Paresse- pink for sloth
- M69 Orgueil- plum for pride
- M71 Gourmandise – raspberry for gluttony
The new fall shades of Rouge G L’Extrait are available for $48 at select locations of Bloomingdales, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom and at Bergdorf Goodman starting August 2012.
What do you?