Josie Maran Argan Hot Oil Self-Heating Hair Treatment

Josie Maran Argan Hot Oil Self Heating Hair Treatment

I can’t be to only loser that played mad scientist with V05 at some point in their lives. I just thought plopping the treatment in super hot water was the coolest thing ever. It’s been ages since I’ve actually used it but I recall getting a thrill doing so in my teens.

Josie Maran Argan Hot Oil Self-Heating Hair Treatment totally the same concept dude.

Josie Maran Argan Hot Oil Self-Heating Hair Treatment is a self heating oil that delivers moisture and shine in as little as 60 seconds.

The treatment promises to repair and restore with a gentle formula is infused with Argan Oil, which contains a large amount of vitamin E to reverse damage caused by heat and over-styling, leaving hair smoother, shinier, and healthier.

The oil is suitable for all hair types and for color treated hair.

Benefits:

• Reduces hair breakage by 79%
  • Improves smoothness and detangling by 76%
  • Leaves dry and damaged hair up to 4 times stronger* (*Based on decrease in hair breakage)

Five treatments will set you back $36.

This will be available shortly at Sephora and Sephora.com

• 7/5/12 13:17 Bonnie:

May have to try this. I know you are kind of sick of the argan oil gimmick, but I have to say that a combo of the Nud*e skincare line (particularly the cleanser and deep-cleansing clay mask) and Josie Maran’s argan oil moisturizer w/sunscreen is doing wonders for my skin lately!

• 7/5/12 13:35 the Muse:

mmm argan oil def=cool but yeah, seems in everything lately right? aw happy to hear it though Bonnie! Whatever works girl!

• 7/5/12 13:41 diane:

I love argan oil. I want these! Oh I used to adore those vo5 treatments too =D

• 7/5/12 13:44 Kim:

I never tried the V05 one and always wondered if it worked. I may check this out as I like argan oil everywhere except my face.

• 7/5/12 15:04 18thCenturyFox:

No! Not the only one VO5 en general was The Sexy! Maybe they will bring back Flex shampoo and Timotei? Those were some fun times…

• 7/5/12 15:05 the Muse:

HA omg the flex shampoo! haha ;-D I remember that! I thought v05 was STUPID awesome ;-D It really did heat up in that little pot of water so funny.

• 7/5/12 21:34 Trillium:

Omg, I LOVED V05! I felt like I was doing something so extra fun and special. :D

• 7/6/12 10:59 the Muse:

lol me too trillium!

• 7/6/12 0:22 Comrade Garlic:

I love me some oils. I loves me a good old fashion snake oil seller. But this argan oil schtick is old. Please Joise take a page from the queen of cosmetic snake oil Ms. Adrian Arpell, move on the something new. Maybe Kalahari melon oil or baobab oil. Think about it. Also please explain to me why I can’t just put my bottle of argan oil in a cup of water.

• 7/6/12 9:58 AmandaM:

Raises hand as a fellow loser that played mad scientist with VO5 oil…after I slathered my hair with the stuff, I would then put a plastic bag over so that it soaked in better-what a vision that was! Ahh, memories…

• 7/6/12 10:37 the Muse:

LOL OMG I did plastic bag with Lush hair treatments LOL ;-D we are sick!