Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact

Tinted moisturizer in a compact?

It could happen! Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Crème Compact Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen is proof of that.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact 1

Laura takes her best selling tinted moisturizer formula and tucks it into a compact this Summer.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Creme Compact ($45) is a lightweight formula with SPF 20 protection that gives skin a dewy, sheer finish touch of color.

Available in 12 shades this lightweight coverage hydrates skin will providing a natural look to skin that softens fine lines and evens out skin tone.

It promises to provide coverage that visibly brightens while diminishing the appearance of dark sports and imperfections on skin.

It sounds heavenly!

I typically avoid cream compact products like this but I quite eager to try this one out.

It’ll be launching short.

What do you think?

Isn’t it rather novel and unique to have your tinted moisturizer in a compact?

Likey!

• 7/5/12 19:00 Jessica Allison:

Novel, but I can imagine getting enough moisture out of a sponge-on formula, and to me the benefit of cream makeup is the coverage, so a sheer cream makeup just sounds like a waste to me :/

• 7/6/12 0:03 Lauren:

Oooh, how interesting! Please do keep us posted.

• 7/6/12 0:27 Melissa:

Hi Muse Did you have a nice 4th? Mine was excellent mostly because it rained and we love rain in the desert!
    My 2nd favorite concealer and all time favorite TM are both by LM. So I need a swatchy of this when I’m ready for a new base. No money for that now but I will be checking for it soon!

• 7/6/12 10:57 the Muse:

was amazing thanks for asking melissa was in vegas for part of the 3rd and all of the 4th, just got back yesterday ;-D I def wanna check it out too looks interesting!

• 7/6/12 11:11 kimkats:

WHOA!!! I just got a sample of the TM (fluid type) in bisque that rocks my world and I was literally going to go get a full sized tube this weekend, but I will hold my horses now!! A compact TM! OMG – genius!! You gonna swatchy and review? :) (pleeeeze?)

Totally brill! Gotta go look for this when it launches!

• 7/6/12 11:42 the Muse:

yes yes yes! As soon as sephora stocks I’ll buy ;-D

• 7/6/12 11:53 LaLa:

I’m actually looking forward to this, I love the product and hate hauling this huge tube around in my purse! Lol maybe it will cut down the heaviness in my make up bag!

• 7/6/12 13:55 StellaDiva:

Like a lot of chemical/non-physical suncreens, the LM TM stings me. If this is titanium or zinc based then I will definitely try.

• 7/6/12 22:06 betteb:

Muse is this available on LM’s site? I can not wait. This is exactly what I need :)

• 7/9/12 9:55 the Muse:

not yet betteb!

• 7/7/12 1:14 sefa:

Has anyone with oily skin try this? I would love to read your reviews.

• 7/9/12 14:28 LaLa:

If this is the original formula of the tinted moisturizer it gives a dewy look so no If you have oily skin it’s not recommended but if you like the illumination go for it! But it might separate and get shiny. I have oily skin clients that totally love the dewiness but your oily so it’s up to you.

• 7/16/12 17:34 Phyrra:

I like the idea of it in a compact!