I’m somewhat excited! The MAC Electric Cool Collection launches shortly and much to my delight the Electric Cool Eyeshadows aren’t anything like I expected them to be. I originally thought these would be a new rendition of MAC’s Big Bouncy Eyeshadows but much to my relief they actually look powder?
At a glance I was thinking they resembled L’Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow but I was a little disappointed to read “high frost” in the details.
*head desk* *hard* *repeat*
I so can’t do frosty shades of shadow.
But some of these shades are calling me particularly the peachy one!
Take a look!
Your new fashion power source. Electrifying pigments fuse with high frost in 12 limited edition shades. From the moment your brush touches the lightweight formula, you’ll be wired into its sensational blending power. For a multi-dimensional pearly wash, try Superwatt—a shimmering taupe. Amp it up with Highly Charged’s vibrant purple, or shock with Fashion Circuit’s Kelly green. It’s luxe with a hue-rich colour charge…who wouldn’t want to be this Electric?
- Pure Flash! Pale champagne
- Love Power Soft shimmering rose
- Dynamo Mid-tone coral
- Coil Copper bronze
- Superwatt Light shimmering taupe
- Brilliantly Lit Bright acid yellow green
- Fashion Circuit Bright Kelly green
- Infra-Violet Mid-tone pink violet with blue pearl
- Highly Charged Rich purple with pink pearl
- Switch to Blue Rich cobalt
- Blacklit Black with multi-dimensional pearl
- Electroplate Cool gunmetal grey
- 249 Large Shader Brush $30
MAC Electric Cool launches August 2, 2012 at www.maccosmetics.com and MAC counters.
Any shades you’re into?
How do you feel about the frost finish?
I’m still digesting….!