MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash

MAC Haute Naughty Too Black Lash 2

MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash ($20) will be launching and as unsuual as it may sound (since I’m not a lover of MAC Mascara) I’m quite excited about this launch as I liked the original Haute & Naughty enough!

Did you try the original?

Loved it?

Left?

Let’s take a look at the new MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash.

MAC Haute Naughty Too Black Lash 1

Introducing MAC Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash, with an intense new pigment for a shade that’s blacker than black for the deepest, darkest, richest lashes ever. The velvety formula coats from root to tip, silky soft with conditioning ingredients that prevent dryness, spikes and hardening. Just insert the wand through the small opening for high definition or through the large opening for loads of volume. Your lashes, your look, your call.

MAC Haute Naughty Too Black Lash

Available August 23 at www.maccosmetics.com and on counters.

I believe it gets an early release from Nordstrom during their Anniversary Sale though but don’t quote me on that.

Will you be indulging?

P.S. I missed you guys!

• 7/17/12 10:19 Kaitlin:

We missed you, too!

Also, am I the only one seriously bugging about the eyebrows in the promo shot?! The top picture makes me want to comb those suckers!

• 7/17/12 10:20 the Muse:

<3!!!!!!!!!!! LOL true!

• 7/17/12 12:50 Ruth:

missed you too! how was your trip?? also, did you see the new cheetara chucks at journey’s??

• 7/17/12 12:57 the Muse:

girl why you do this to me?! just ordered them! damn you!

I missed ya back! It’s weird not blogging for a few days, stuff piles up majorly ;-D it was GREAT! but very very tiring! just felt like we didn’t sleep at all and lived off of energy drinks ;D

• 7/17/12 19:52 Ruth:

sounds like a great time was had by one and all! going to san diego comic-con is on my bucket list, it looks like a crazy ton of fun. I’m gonna order the chucks too, i can’t help myself!

not blogging must a bit nice too since you’re so active here. you post and try to respond to as many of us as possible, which is a full time thing. you need an assisant to go to your real job for you and then you can play here all day. =)

OH! my girlfriend who works for lush got me invited to their launch party friday, so excited!

• 7/18/12 9:20 the Muse:

do it! do it next year ;-D it’s awesome. do new york’s even better you can come see me ;-D thanks for telling me about those! backorder boo but I’ll wait ;-D

girl you’ve no idea. between life, running my own office, and blogging, phew I don’t have time to breath ;-D LOL good idea I LOVE that idea ;-D

YAYYYYYYY have fun, emotional brilliance!

• 7/17/12 12:54 Abbey:

The eyebrows don’t so much bother me, but the falsies look incredibly crooked in the second photo and it is KILLING me. Maybe it’s supposed to look that way??

• 7/17/12 13:14 Amy Amethyst:

Missed you too Muse! Glad you had fun on your trip. I took a little trip to Orlando but after a vacation, it’s like you need a vacation to recover, right? haha
    Also it always bothers me how most/all mascara ads have to use false lashes. Anyone can have luscious lashes with false ones, no need to buy your mascara! So there, advertisers!

• 7/17/12 13:21 the Muse:

missed back Am! Amen…! I seriously need some down time ;) I’m going on a cruise in August and I swear to god I’m going to sleep through the entire nine days lol! Honest to God! Between life, work, and my blog I’m popped! hehe!

How was Orlando? Must have been SUPER hot. agreed, it gets my hopes up! :(

• 7/17/12 15:28 Amy Amethyst:

Orlando was a lot of fun! It was hot but actually not too bad. I live in GA and the humidity is not as bad in FL. So it actually feels cooler in FL.
        Jealous of your cruise! I went on one a few years ago and I slept a lot. Me and my friends were like let’s just take a nap and then we will go out. haha The ship just lulled us to sleep.

• 7/17/12 15:35 the Muse:

did you head to any parks? That’s the best part of Orlando ;-D oh my I can imagine Ga’s heat! :-D they are great, good cheap vacations, cruises that is. I honestly spend too much time napping on cruises lol! It’s probably one of the best ways to get R&R in :) do you have any other fun plans for Summer? It feels like it’s over already!

• 7/17/12 16:13 Amy Amethyst:

We went to Disney. My sis’s bf’s mom works there so we can get in free. yay! Cruises are good vacations. A lot cheaper since everything is included. Especially if you don’t have to fly to a port to board the ship. I would love to go live on a cruise ship for a few months!
            No big plans that I know of. This summer has been pretty lazy. My best friend has a nice pool so I’ve spent some time there. Thinking about going back out on the road with my bf (truck driver) after the summer is over.

• 7/17/12 16:16 the Muse:

YAY!!!!!!!!! I haven’t been to Disney in Orlando in a while tbh! I typically go to California to avoid the crowds, but disney in Orlando=WAY better ;-D Agreed. That’s one of the best things….you can get a gorgeous suite, food, amazing cs, etc…and it won’t cost you a ton of $$! and yes, I don’t even have to leave New York so that totally helps save $$!

truck driver? omg..go! that must be fun. that’s such an adventurous job! I could so dig that life! :-D a different place every day! same for a cruise lol but damn those people WORK!

• 7/17/12 16:49 Amy Amethyst:

Disney wasn’t too terribly crowded even though we went on a Sat. Wait lines weren’t too bad except on a few rides.
            I’ve ridden with him a few times and it’s fun. Although my limit is 2 months, 3 months max. Then I get tired of being in the truck. He rescued a Husky that had been abandoned at a truck stop and he rides with him now. I love him but he sheds SO MUCH. So when I’m with him I go through lint rollers like crazy! haha But I’ve been to a bunch of states this way and it’s very interesting to see things from a truck driver’s perspective. Last summer I got my CDL actually and team drove with him but only for a couple months and then I quit. Long story there but it was an experience!

• 7/17/12 14:32 Kiss & Make-up:

I love the eyeliner in the promo pictures, I’m a big fan of double or triple liner and I like how it’s been done here.
    As for the mascara: I really like the concept of it. Haven’t tried it yet, but I definitely want to.

• 7/17/12 16:06 Winni:

Missed you too. And what is this I hear about a cruise? 9 + days and no Muse fix?! Imma be really sad. :( xo

• 7/17/12 16:10 the Muse:

missed ya back win! how’s the little one? Awww don’t worry it ages off ;-D I’ll be with you a while longer! Promise :) <3! I love you for missing me :)

• 7/17/12 20:47 Kate:

The bottom lashes in the second photo look clumped together and it BUGS ME… is anyone else noticing this?
    I read your posts often and I missed them!

• 7/18/12 9:17 the Muse:

aw thanks kate <3! yeah clumpy lashes not a good promo for mascara lol!

• 7/18/12 4:04 Ryou:

Spidery lashes on promo image? Come on MAC, you’re not even trying anymore… (and I thought false eyelashes on mascara ads are plenty silly already)