MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusive

MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusive 4

The MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven will be available shortly at Nordstrom. You can already start pre-booking the collection if you’re a Fashion Rewards member or having a Nordstrom Credit Card.

MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusive 5

This collection is exclusive to Nordstrom as part of their Anniversary Sale.

Take a look!

MAC Illustrated Red x 3 Lip Color & Bag by Julie Verhoeven
Includes:

• MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Must Be Red!
  • MAC Dazzleglass Crème in Totally Fab

• #130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
  • #282 Duo Fibre Tapered Brush
  • #286 Duo Fibre Blending Brush

MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusive 2

MAC Illustrated Smoky Eye Plum Kit by Julie Verhoeven
Includes:

• Eyeshadows: Creative Whim (Satin), Drawn to Drama (Satin), Moody (Velux Pearl).
  • #275 Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • #212 Flat Definer Brush.
  • MAC Technakohl Liner in Purple Dash
  • MAC Mini Zoomblack Zoom Lash in Rich Black

MAC Illustrated Collection by Julie Verhoeven Nordstrom Exclusive 3

MAC Illustrated Smoky Eye Black Kit by Julie Verhoeven
Includes:

• Eyeshadows: Naked Lunch (Frost), Wedge (Matte) and Carbon (Matte).
  • #275 Medium Angled Shading Brush
  • #212 Flat Definer Brush
  • MAC Technakohl Liner in Graphblack
  • MAC Mini Zoomblack Zoom Lash in Rich Black

MAC Illustrated Smoky Eye Black Kit by Julie Verhoeven

You’ll be able to pre-book this now online at Nordstrom.com or it’ll be on sale officially at Nordstrom counters July 20th.

Anything you love from this release?

I’m not really feeling it to be honest….!

• 7/11/12 12:12 Pippa:

I have to say that the two cremesheen lipsticks Must Be Red! and Vivid Imagination look gorgeous.
    I hope they’re available seperately. Nothing else really catches my eye and I’m not a huge fan of the packaging either.

• 7/11/12 12:30 Amber:

Do you know how big the eyeshadows are in comparison to normal-sized eyeshadows? ie could we depot them and put a magnet on them to put them in a mac palette

• 7/11/12 12:32 KristyQ:

I’d be into the Face Canvas brush set if MAC’s brush sets were anything like their regular sized brushes in terms of quality……I think I’m gonna pass on everything too :(

• 7/11/12 12:45 Melly:

The collection itself is “meh” but darn if I don’t want that bag and brush roll!

• 7/11/12 13:15 Ashley:

How much do the sets cost?

• 7/11/12 13:48 Kim:

I wasn’t too excited by this but I went ahead and ordered the pink one.

• 7/11/12 14:40 Ruth:

I like the novelty of the bags, but the products aren’t screaming to me. I think that the giant Nars pallet of blushes will have to be added to my collection.

• 7/11/12 15:39 Victoria:

Me neither. I wish they would separate the eyeshadows from the other items, kind of hard to store and bring around just 3 eyeshadows. And the design, its okay if you’re really into that kind of artsy design.

• 7/11/12 17:08 Olivia:

The palettes look really portable! Plus the bags are cute…I’m so down for this release!

• 7/11/12 17:26 breyerchic04:

Are they releasing the big bounce shadows with this?

• 7/17/12 13:26 the Muse:

no breyer, they have a new product called Electric Cool Eye Shadow which will be released with the Electric Cool Collection.

• 7/11/12 18:08 Alanna:

the sets aren’t that exciting and I can’t help but think the illustrations are really fugtastic. :/

• 7/11/12 20:17 Melissa:

nope I’ll pass. I’m probably passing on a lot of the anniversary makeup. Clothes and shoes are another story but I’m really holding out for Lush makeup so I’ll pick up the Chanel quad because it looks like something I’ll use and a couple MOR washes/lotions because I wuvs them at half off! I’m skipping philosophy and dior and debating on getting the Clinique set for a holiday gift for my sister-in-law.

• 7/12/12 1:11 valentinasugar:

I’m not feeling it either. It looks like a wannabe Picasso. Haha! and I like Picasso. :)

• 7/17/12 12:38 the Muse:

agreed!

• 7/15/12 20:23 Jenny:

Totally Fab must be mine! I missed out on it when it was first released, so there is a 100% chance I’ll be picking that set up.