Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover

Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover

I’m always looking for a cheap eye makeup remover so count me as being terribly excited about the new Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover.

Take a look!

Milani Instant Eye Makeup Remover ($5.99) is a dual phase waterproof eye makeup remover with a silicone, oil, and fragrance formula that removes long wearing eyeshadow and eye makeup!

I LOVE the idea of this and I hope it works as great as it sounds.

Only problem?

It’s available exclusively online! I sure hope they launch it in store at some point as I don’t love the idea of having to order and re-order online when I need it ya know?

Get it at www.milanicosmetics.com.

I’ll have a review up shortly for it.

Anyone try?

Do share!

• 7/17/12 18:14 Amy Amethyst:

hmm that is strange that they only offer it online. I’m sure that more people would buy it in stores. I wouldn’t mind trying it if I ever see it in stores.

• 7/17/12 18:17 Tammie:

An online exclusive eye makeup remover? Like I am going to pay for shipping just for that…but I guess if somebody was already ordering or something it’s good…

• 7/18/12 9:20 the Muse:

mmm I kinda sorta felt the same way so I’m hoping this is just an early launch and later they’ll bring it in store.

• 7/17/12 22:12 Camila:

What is your favorite cheapest eye makeup remover? I know you love LancĂ´me bifacil, and that the neutrogena one was a dud… I’m on the hunt for one that gets rid of pesky waterproof mascara!

• 7/18/12 9:15 the Muse:

sephora is great camila as well as L’oreal’s waterproof (green bottle).

• 7/18/12 1:23 Phyrra:

I can’t wait to see your review! I haven’t tried it. I can’t find my favorite Milani mascara in stores :( CVS doesn’t carry their full product line.

• 7/20/12 3:31 C:

Makeup remover? Olive oil. Works beautifully and will keep your skin clear of facial oils without drying it out.

• 7/24/12 14:00 the Muse:

not really into putting olive oil on my eyes :-D prefer just grabbing a remover meant for the task :)