NARS Eyeliner Stylo

NARS Eyeliner Stylo 2

The new NARS Eyeliner Stylo Collection wouldn’t come at a better time as in warm, humid weather we most definately need melt-proof makeup.

The NARS Eyeliner Stylo promises a long lasting formula in four shades.

Take a look!

NARS Eyeliner Stylo 1

NARS Eyeliner Stylo ($27) promises 24 hour wear time in a single swipe. This precise liquid liner pen features a felt tip and a highly pigmented formula with a long lasting wear on eyes with an easy to remove formula that comes off when you take it off not before.

Shades:

• Carpates (black)
  • Nuku Hiva (brown)
  • Atlantic (navy)
  • Koala (grey)

The NARS Eyeliner Stylo Collection launches tomorrow, August 1st, at narscosmetics.com

• 7/31/12 12:29 Littlecreek:

Sweet! The only type of liquid liner I can handle is the felt tip ones and I LOVE NARS products. Wonder how dark the grey will be? Def worth a purchase.

• 7/31/12 14:36 Kiss & Make-up:

The navy one looks gorgeous! I like felt-tip liners, so I might give this one a try.

• 7/31/12 18:42 cat:

I’m sorry but that ad photo just looks silly.

• 7/31/12 20:58 Melissa:

I’m very curious about the grey one. Grey liquid always ends up funky like a green black yucky color on me. I might need a swatchy on these. thank you muse for keeping us informed. I’ve had a lot of love for Nars lately. LOL

• 8/1/12 9:22 the Muse:

my pleasure melissa :-D me too, some great stuff has been launching!

• 8/1/12 20:25 Tiffany Martin:

I want these to be awesome

• 8/1/12 21:50 Nat:

I got the Too Faced 3 way eyeliner tool thingie; I am liking it! The little 3 prongs are good at dotting in between your eyelashes (although it does take longer than just using regular eyeliner, but I find I get better results). Turning it on its side you can use it as a regular eyeliner, and it is nice and wet and black. Not super dark, but does the trick for me. :)