NYX The Curve

NYX The Curve

We’ve established I’m crumbs with liquid liners but perhaps I could be graded on a curve for my lining abilities, literally.

The new NYX The Curve Eyeliner looks like a very interesting way of applying liquid liner.

Perhaps even I can get a handle on this one!

NYX The Curve is a new innovative, ergonomic shaped liquid eyeliner that proves an angled or curved grip for precise, secure, mistake-proof eye lining!

It looks like a weapon to me but hey, I’m all about geeky beauty gadgetry!

NYX The Curve 3

NYX The Curve 2

NYX The Curve 1

I suspect it won’t aid my horrible liquid lining skills but a girl can hope right?

Available now at www.nyxcosmetics.com

Whatcha think?

Think it’ll improve your eye lining skills?

• 7/9/12 11:25 K:

this certainly looks like a gun! hahaha

• 7/9/12 11:25 Jessica Riley:

That looks sooo cool. I’m addicted to eye products so I’m deffo going to have a look at this.

• 7/9/12 11:30 Rachel:

Haha. It does look like a weapon! Hmm. I wonder if it will interfere with the whole pinky resting on the face to stabilize thing. But it certainly looks like it would be good to try instead of trying gazillioon of similar liners! :)

• 7/9/12 11:59 K.B.:

That? is AWESOME. (And I hate that word, so if I use it, that’s because something actually is awesome. lol)

• 7/9/12 12:36 Littlecreek:

“Get a handle on it.” wordplay. Nice.

• 7/9/12 12:39 the Muse:

lmao you caught that I LOVE YOU!

• 7/9/12 12:45 Twirishlady:

Umm….I have terrible lining skills. Are you gonna get this to review for us??? PRETTY PLEASE?! ;)

• 7/9/12 12:46 the Muse:

probably not twirishlady..I don’t think it’ll help my craptastic liquid lining skillage ;D!

• 7/9/12 12:54 rebecca:

I’m awful with liner, pencil or liquid, but this looks like something maybe I could try? And since it’s from NYX, I won’t break the bank trying one out!

• 7/9/12 13:03 Cindy:

As clever as a design as this is, I feel like this wouldn’t help me. I’ve (almost) mastered the art of using a felt tip eyeliner, this would just overwhelm me!

• 7/9/12 13:05 Icequeen81:

It looks to me like a Hockey stick, I have also horrible skills with lining , but also think the shapes of my lids are not suitable for lining

• 7/9/12 13:46 kimkats:

Lol – now if lining with liquid liners makes you stabby, you can really BE stabby about it!! Jeebus… looks like one of those things Mom warned you about “would put your eye out.”

• 7/9/12 14:40 Ruth:

*pew, pew* well, if it stinks as an eyeliner, it can double as a mini ray gun! *pew, pew*

• 7/9/12 14:47 Fuu:

Very interesting! I don’t have a problem with liquid liners as long as they are the Japanese brush-pen version. I wear it every day.

• 7/9/12 14:53 Tiffany Martin:

I want to see if it makes it easier to hold for people with arthritis. If nothing else that could be a win.

• 7/9/12 15:58 Aging_Beauty:

FABULOUS DESIGN!!! *make it in a waterproof formula, guys!*

• 7/9/12 16:10 LINDARRAGNAR:

What a fantastic idea! I bet it will help people turn it iner pros !!!

• 7/9/12 16:46 Jennifer:

I’d consider buying it if NYX released a tutorial on how to use it!

• 7/9/12 23:50 Quinctia:

Nah, I don’t even use the bent eyeliner brushes for gel eyeliner…it’s all about straightness, and the finest little brush I can manage to have in the container. (Which explains my hopeless compulsion to buy all the UD 24/7 liquid liners AND my ridiculously small gel liner brush.)

• 7/10/12 2:48 Phyrra:

I so want to try it! I love using angled eyeliner brushes with gel, and this looks like the same concept.

• 7/10/12 19:15 Hazel Taroy:

Curious to try this out…

• 7/11/12 22:42 Lorraine ER:

This is so smart and different. It makes sense that it would be easier to use but maybe take a little getting used to. I wonder if it’d be hard to use with both hands or if you’d be stuck lining with your dominant hand?

• 8/13/12 17:03 Aging_Beauty:

The design is brilliant – so very comfortable in your hand. I tested it at Ulta. It easily wipes off with water so no-go for me. FUNNY FACT: Laura Geller is selling her version of this on QVC! I wonder if it’s the same formula.