Omorovicza Budapest Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20

Omorovicza Budapest Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20

Omorovicza Budapest Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 caught my attention on Sephora today. I’ve never heard of Omorovicza Budapest but it appears a newly launched brand on Sephora.

This one is pricey though…like WAY out of my range!

Take a look!

Omorovicza Budapest Complexion Perfector BB SPF 20 promises to be a rich BB Cream that acts as a foundation, moisturizer, sunscreen, concealer, and anti-aging cream all in one.

This is the first time a BB Cream that launched in the US has defined like this. Most of the BB Creams we’ve seen so far don’t make too many unrealistic claims (nor would they keep them if they did considering most act as a tinted moisturizer).

Although a little weak in the SPF area it seems quite interesting but I’m probably not willing to shell out $125 for a bottle.

Ouch!

Available now at Sephora.com

Whatcha think?

• 7/23/12 22:38 Mishy:

Are they crazy? An authentic BB cream is only around 20 bucks!

• 7/23/12 22:56 the beauty alchemist:

It’s a nice brand. I’ve tried some of their products before. I particularly like the Brightening Moisturizer . But yes the prices are high. Wondering how this is, as it sounds good. They already have a Complexion Perfector which is tinted but not really a moisturizer, This has to be a heavier coverage.

• 7/23/12 23:43 Alanna:

come on I double dog dare you to try it ;)

• 7/24/12 9:18 the Muse:

lol alanna ;-D that could happen, I’m pretty tempted!

• 7/24/12 5:20 maryinwonder:

hmm never realized that even Omorovicza came out with BBcreams, but if they say that it’s anti-aging too, then it is.
    Anyway, good to see them widening their range :)

• 7/24/12 9:23 Kaitlin:

Ouch! No way with that price tag!

• 7/24/12 10:08 Ana:

I might try it on in the store to see if it’s any good or not…also Muse, have you heard Jane Iredale just came out with a BB cream? Saw it at Planet Beauty…it’s actually designed to be full coverage, but doesn’t seem to be offering much else like a traditional bb cream…the primer they’re advertising it alongside with has more of the kind of benefits you’d expect from a BB cream, minus the full coverage. Got a sample to try it out, give it a shot you know? Hope you get to review it, I’d like to see what you think

• 7/24/12 10:20 the Muse:

hey ana I heard….! I was going to blog it a few days ago but got sidetracked, looks quite interesting ;D!

• 7/24/12 10:35 kimkats:

Funny you would post this – I saw it on sephora, and wrote the co. an email and they’re sending me some samples of it. If it’s worth a hoot, I may save my pennies and get it during the F&F sale this fall…

• 7/24/12 10:51 the Muse:

kim let me know how it works out for you! I’m tempted!

• 7/24/12 11:49 kimkats:

Will Do! I’m really looking forward to trying it… It got excellent reviews on MUA, so I just hadda investigate it!

• 7/24/12 12:27 the Muse:

I’m hearing good things too! Quite eager for your thoughts ;D!

• 7/24/12 11:01 Beautyho_Nicole:

I actually bought this two weeks ago at Nieman Marcus. It’s like magic in a bottle. It was the reaction on my sister’s face that sold me on it. It made me look like I had just really nice skin and evened out my color.

• 7/24/12 12:06 Caitlin:

Holy cow, at those prices, it better be made from unicorn serum or something.

• 7/24/12 14:14 Ljana:

I’ve heard the hype and I want this sooo badly. Omorivicza is actually a spa and this is their line of cosmetics, which is supposedly infused with their thermal water (not unlike Vichy, Avene etc – but obviously way more high end). The cosmetics are a huge hit in Europe at the moment.
    As for the outrageous price, it’s worth noting that the bottle contains 50 ml/1.7 oz rather than the 30 ml/1 oz you usually get with foundations. I might give in and have a friend who lives in Budapest pick it up for me… on the other hand, 100 euros for foundation… eek.

• 7/24/12 18:05 Ally@AestheticLA:

Unicorn serum!!! Oh, that comment just made my day. I’m laughing at work. :-)

• 7/25/12 4:10 D-tan:

I bet it’s amazing, but I would never shell out that much for it!

I went to one of my local Korean beauty shops by my house a few months ago to try out some Korean BB Creams and the nosy shop keeper tried to “show” me the proper way of putting BB Cream on aka slapping it into my skin!! I was freaked out by that and the only BB Cream that I really liked was a German one that cost $95… no thank you! I’ll stick to my Nanoce, KATE and Smashbox!

• 8/2/12 15:22 Kara:

This is nothing like an Asian BB cream if that’s what you guys are looking for. It’s more of a tinted moisturizer that has amazing benefits for your skin. And although it’s so sheer, it somehow makes your face look radiant and flawless without covering every imperfection up.

The price is high but rightfully so. For 1.7 oz, you get a product with almost all-natural ingredients (none of which are bad for you unlike every other makeup out there) that covers your face in one little pump. It literally lasts forever. I personally would rather buy a few high-quality products than a lot of subpar ones. My face has broken out in cystic acne after I spent nearly $100 trying different Asian BB creams…all of which are highly comedogenic :( So this sounds like a good deal to me…