Pixi Fall 2012 Collection

Pixi Fall 2012 Collection 8

I think Target is one of my favorite places to head into come Fall especially during Back to School and Halloween. They always have so many cute things to lem!

Pixi Fall 2012 Collection should be popping up at your local Target soonish.

Here’s a look at some new goodies to keep your eye out for.

Pixi Shade Quartettes $22

Pixi Fall 2012 Collection 2

Pixi Large Lash Mascara $18
Shades:

• Bold Black
  • Best Brown

Pixi Fall 2012 Collection 1

The Pixi Fall 2012 Collection will launch shortly at Target locations as well as online at Target.com

Anything you’re lemming?

I wanna try the eye makeup remover and one of those shadows quads or two….loving the nude shades!

• 7/24/12 20:11 Tinkibell:

I’m a neutral gal (due to very fair coloring) and I am already drooling over those eyeshadow quads!

I might have to try that brow duo and maybe the mascara too…. ; )

• 7/24/12 20:44 Sam:

I love Pixi products! I’m addicted to the Silky Endless eyeliners!

• 7/24/12 23:13 Quinctia:

That first nail polish is neat looking. I wonder if I have a coupon for Pixi laying around from a Target bag…I dunno, I just think the polish is a little high priced.

• 7/25/12 8:50 Kaitlin:

The quartettes look really lovely!

• 7/25/12 10:32 Michelle:

I like the combo lip color/liner pictured at the top of the post.

Sigh…Pixi’s price point is always going to be a wee bit too high (IMHO) to get me off my butt and into Target to buy any of their stuff, as much as I love ‘em! :(

• 7/25/12 10:56 kimkats:

Ooo… those quads look really pretty, and the gel blush is nice too, but I wonder how shimmery it is on…. I wish Pixi weren’t so high priced – I say that only b/c it’s at Target, and I just have this mental block about spending that kind of $$ at Target for makeup! Dumb I know, but I can’t shake loose the sheckels to buy higher end makeup at Target…. This may change that tho…..

• 7/25/12 11:03 the Muse:

no I relate and agree, I think it’s a bit much for Target. I wish they’d shave a few dollars off the prices…! a little more affordable would be nice!

• 9/7/12 13:30 Olivia:

I have a few of these products and they’re awesome! The mascara and the shade quartettes- the eyeshadows are so buttery. The Natural Brow Duo is next on my list!