Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow

Prestige Cosmetics has released a new Total Intensity Eyeshadow. You have to love something with a name like “total intensity”, must mean they are crazy pigmented right?

I’m not counting my chicks yet though because Prestige is a brand that hasn’t always garnered my undying love and attention.

We’ll see…!

Shades:

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow 1

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow 2

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow 5

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow 4

Prestige Cosmetics Total Intensity Eyeshadow 3

These are $8.49 each and are available at Ulta and Ulta.com

Hocus Pocus has a duochrome look to it don’t you think!?

• 7/23/12 19:34 Alice:

I wonder if hocus pocus is a dupe for mac’s “club”! Reading your blog from Brazil! Checking it daily! You’re just great! xx

• 7/24/12 9:19 the Muse:

aw thanks Alice <3!

• 7/23/12 19:42 femputer:

that bottom left one in the group of 4 looks like a total mac club dupe. *yawn*

• 7/23/12 20:04 Tammie:

Hocus Pocus looks like MAC Club and this Too Faced single I have too~

• 7/24/12 0:13 Marina:

Yeah, Hocus Pocus looks like Club, Too Face’s Label Whore, UD’s Lounge, and Beauty From the Earth’s Dragon xD

• 7/24/12 2:19 Jessica:

muse, if you’re looking for some good from prestige, try their total intensity eyeliners!

total HG, i have 5 colors and i use every single one!

• 7/24/12 9:16 the Muse:

thanks Jessica ;-D will be on the look out!

• 7/24/12 7:42 SJ:

Prestige – except for their liners – is something I generally avoid. I don’t even appreciate freebies all that much because unless they’re liners they get thrown out sooner or later. Ick.

• 7/30/12 23:34 queenfrostine:

I just picked two of these up at ulta. The color choices aren’t particularly unique, but the quality of the product is top notch. If I hadn’t bought them myself I don’t know that I ever would have guessed that these were from a budge brand. The texture reminds me a lot of Urban Decay. Very pigmented, easy to blend, with good adhesion. These are a real steal for the price. I plan on going back for at least one more and hope they release more shades in the future!

• 8/2/12 20:02 Rebecca:

I found these at Ulta and had to buy Bewitched. Yes, they are very buttery and pigmented! The one I have reminds me of the Bare Minerals Ready shadows (the shimmer shades). It was almost $9, but I think it was worth it. Bewitched is a lot like MAC Patina. I love the Total Intensity liners, too.