Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Fall 2012

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner Fall 2012

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner look familiar?

Probably because Lorac recently introduced a similiar gel liner as well as a few other brands both drugstore and mid range.

But either way you might be tempted by its fairly inexpensive price tag.

Take a look!

Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Waterproof Gel Eyeliner is a waterproof gel eyeliner made with intense color pigments

The built in brush applicator makes it easy to apply a thicker in thinner line in a snap.

According to Rimmel this one will remain budge and smudge proof through the wear.

It’s $4.99 and available now at drugstores.

• 7/2/12 15:11 Kaitlin:

I’m such a klutz when it comes to gel eyeliner so I’m wary…but this looks pretty legit!

• 7/2/12 16:00 Amy:

Looks really similar to the Revlon gel liner!

• 7/2/12 17:02 Jo:

We’ve had this in the UK a little while and it doesn’t give a good solid line or set from what I have tested. Our Maybelline formula is better.

• 7/2/12 18:54 cat:

This reminds me of the Revlon packaging. It’s cute idea but it’s the product that counts. I’m happy with my Maybelline eyestudio, though I know you don’t like it, Muse. :)

• 7/5/12 9:57 the Muse:

sorry cat that def didn’t work for me unfortunately :-/

• 7/3/12 4:24 Sarah:

Ohh I’m wearing this today! I guess the UK got this early? I think I picked it up a few months ago, almost used it up. It’s really fantastic, I love the fact the brush conveniently hides on top :D

• 7/3/12 5:01 Zang:

This looks like the Banila Co. gel liner packaging also.

• 7/6/12 12:17 Monica:

This eyeliner is a fail for me. It’s a really thin, wet-cream consistency and it doesn’t dry quick- so it transfers easily. And this smudged and flaked on me! I was really hoping it would be a great find :(

• 2/19/14 19:39 Joey Kitty:

I agree with you. The packaging is awesome, and I like the brush, too. However, the formula of the gel is bad. It’s wet so it glides on very smoothly but the color doesn’t stay. It smears my eyelid in one second. It will never dry.

• 1/29/13 20:18 deanna:

Sux put it on stayed wet and smeared throughout the day making my eyes look like I’ve worn the eyeliner for a couple of days…I rate it no star product

• 3/19/14 12:57 Nancy:

Ah my favorite hands down love it! I’m on my third pot of it! :D