Slatkin & Co. Scentportables Now Available for $3 Each

Scentportables 1

Scentportables Refills are now available in single discs for $3 each. Prior to this Bath & Body Works only offered the discs in a single pack or as a single purchase along with a Scentportable.

Scentportables are now sold empty for $4 each.

I’m trying to remember how much the Scentportable unit was originally with a refill. As it seems a little pricy having to spend $4 on the unit plus an additional $3 for the disc.

Scentportables

On a lighter note a few new designs have popped up for Summer which can be seen below.

I think I might have liked the old way they did these with a disc included.

How about you?

If anyone can verify the original price do shout it out as I’m raking my brain trying to remember. Not sure if this is more economical or just more expensive.

• 7/31/12 11:56 christmas:

these are cute. I like to put them in my car… so I might get a puppy.

• 7/31/12 12:21 Amanda:

I am glad they sell them individually. I didn’t like getting stuck with whatever scent was in the holder I wanted.

• 7/31/12 12:57 the Muse:

that’s true!!!!

• 7/31/12 14:08 Kim:

They def increased the price on these! I heard the wallflowers were also not going to be sold in two packs anymore. It’s basically a way to sneak a price increase on us (like when other companies reduced the packaging size on cereal and chips giving us less product for the same price). I still love BBW but I prefer having a two-pack of things I like.

• 7/31/12 14:16 the Muse:

nope, they are no longer in two packs. for the life of me I can’t recall how much a 2 pack was but I believe cheaper than buying two now!

• 7/31/12 15:02 Angie:

$5 for a two-pack (that’s what it says on the bottom of a two-pack I bought earlier this summer).

• 7/31/12 15:10 the Muse:

mmm you def a little $1 slip in price jack! thanks angie!

• 7/31/12 20:20 Angie:

You’re welcome, I’m not too thrilled about it either.

• 8/1/12 9:22 the Muse:

sigh! :-/

• 8/1/12 8:44 auroragyps:

My mom loves skunks, so I got her two of the skunk Scentportables during their last big sale (also got two packs of the Pink Sangria discs, which now that the price increased, I’m very glad of). They’re really super cute. Maybe I’ll get the kitty one for my bedroom, since it would match.

• 9/12/13 21:00 irene:

I am interested in Portable scents refill, any lavender fragrance refill?
    what is the price and delivery by courier ? Location: Singapore.