Smashbox Image Factory for Fall 2012

Smashbox Image Factory Fall 2012 1

Looks like Smashbox is going a little smoky for Fall 2012 with their new Image Factory Collection.

I likey!

Take a look see if you fancy it.

Smashbox Image Factory Photo OP Eye Shadow Palette $39
Shades:

• Muse (Eyeshadows: Russet, Truffle, Bare, Sandstorm, Juniper, Sumatra)
  • Icon (Eyeshadows: Alabaster, Thunder, Blackout, Roast, Black Currant, Seafoam)

Smashbox Image Factory Fall 2012 4

Smashbox Image Factory Fall 2012 1

Smashbox Image Factory Fall 2012 3

Smashbox Image Factory Photo OP Eye Shadow Palette

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss $24
A duo of luxurious lip glosses with mirror-like shine.

Smashbox Image Factory Lip Enhancing Gloss

Smashbox Image Factory Fall 2012 6

Shades:

• Luxe and Chic
  • Snappy and Fab

The Smashbox Image Factory Collection is available now at Sephora.com

Anything you like?

I love the idea of the lip gloss duos and have my eye on the Muse palette, for obvious reasons right?

• 7/9/12 20:11 Missy:

It’s about time someone named a palette after you! :D

• 7/10/12 9:34 the Muse:

damn straight ;D

• 7/9/12 23:17 Libby:

Haha, I was going to make a pun on the Muse palette but you’ve beat me to it!

I definitely am liking the looks of the Icon palette, I’ve been loving the smokey eye lately, it’s all I seem to wear, even in the daytime!

It seems like I must go to Sephora very soon….

Thanks, Muse!

• 7/9/12 23:42 Sheepy:

The muse from musings of a muse reviewing the muse palette
    Kekekeke me so funnay

In all honesty though, I love the colors and I want it *_____*

• 7/10/12 9:32 the Muse:

lol sheepy ;-D

• 7/10/12 1:06 Ruth:

holy gamole, girl! they named their pallet after you! it should have your smilin’ face on the front of it

• 7/10/12 9:31 the Muse:

LMAO! no one would buy it ;D!

• 7/10/12 2:52 D-tan:

I absolutely love the colors in both palettes, but I’m a bit weary of them since I bought and really hated the Click It You’re It palette from Holiday ’11 :(

Also kind of random, I think it’s interesting how Smashbox’s makeup is always so sparkly and they target their makeup for photoshoots. They sent a bunch of makeup to the clothing brand I used to intern for use at photoshoots, but I found that they were unusable for that purpose! I actually had to do makeup on the model once as well, but the brand preferred a matte and neutral look versus being a shiny glitterbomb like what they provided. I had to use the Bobbi Brown makeup I had in my makeup pouch that day instead D:

• 7/10/12 9:30 the Muse:

really? I kinda liked it d-tan! Not too too bad…! colors were silky, blended nice, good pigmentation too. What did you hate about it?

True, they are a bit on the sparkly side! lol oh man….BB on a SB shoot haha!

• 7/10/12 12:58 D-tan:

Perhaps maybe some of the product was botched? I bought it after trying out the display one and really liked it, but when I brought it home the eyeshadow pigmentation was really lacking and were crumbly! I’ve heard some mixed reviews about it on both sides as well, so I’m just gonna assume a manufacturing issue.

• 9/14/12 7:20 Mary the Muse Militant:

My favourite beauty blogger ! I definitely have to get this in honour of you Muse :)

• 9/17/12 16:38 the Muse: