Smashbox Master Class Collection for Fall 2012

Smashbox Master Class 11 Meet The Masters Palette

Smashbox already has a nifty little color collection that launched for Fall 2012 which I’ve already told you about but here’s some deets on their Master Class Collection, that’s also new for Fall.

QVC junkies will remember the palette from a past Today’s Special Value.

Plus some $10 quads are after the jump, those are a steal!

Smashbox Master Class 11 Meet The Masters Palette $59
Includes:

• 28 Photo Op Eyeshadows
  • 4 Brow Tech Powders
  • Brow Tech Wax
  • 8 Cream Eyeliners
  • 2 Blushes
  • 3 Soft Lights
  • 4 Lipglosses

Smashbox Master Class 11 Meet The Masters Palette
Smashbox Master Class Eyeshadow Quad $10

Shades:

• Hazel (pink nude, shimmering slate, matte eggplant, taupe)
  • Brown (ivory, cabernet, shimmery sienna, matte navy)

Smashbox Master Class Eyeshadow Quad
Smashbox Fall 2012

Possibly the nicest part of the collection are those $10 quads!

Although not the exact same palette as QVC’s launch this is very similiar. The QVC one got plenty of raves so I’m picturing this as a yay too!

The Master Class Collection is available now at Sephora and Sephora.com

Anything for you?

• 7/9/12 20:46 JenJ:

Welp I’m good on the palette since I got the one from the Q. It quads look similar to aome other ones I got in TSV ADs

• 7/9/12 21:00 Crystal:

I lost my mind over that Photo Op Palette they came out with last year. I love that thing. This looks great also but at a much better price!

• 7/9/12 21:27 Cindy:

Oooh that palette looks super purdy! That purple/pink in the second row is calling my name!

• 7/9/12 23:23 Lucy:

Hi, Muse! I have the QVC palette. This looks like it 2/3rds of it, but I’ve noticed that the brow powders and brow wax (altough mentioned in the description) are not on this palette. On my QVC palette, they’re between the 2 blushes and the cream eyeshadows. Must be a typo on Sephoras page. Bummer because they’re so convenient! Just wanted to give all of you ladies a heads up.

• 7/10/12 9:32 the Muse:

yeah I think sephora goofed? I’m just noticing that as I didn’t before.

• 7/10/12 9:50 TLE:

Oh good, I thought I was losing it cause I couldn’t find the brow items!!

• 7/10/12 9:56 the Muse:

i actually didn’t even look close enough until someone else mentioned it ;D

• 7/10/12 18:49 Lucy:

Yeah, I think they goofed. I use this thing daily for the brow powder alone and it is not pictured there. It took me a while to warm up to my Smashbox palette but now I really enjoy it. It super convenient to have, especially for travel. Not that I’ve been doing very much traveling at all, but still ;)

• 7/9/12 23:45 Sheepy:

Maybe it’s because sephora has been releasing palette like this a lot recently, but doesn’t the layout of the big palette remind you of those “limited time palettes” with eyeshadows, cream eyeliners, blushes, and lip glosses? Hmmm…

I bet this is better quality though XD

• 7/10/12 9:07 TwirlyGirly:

I think there is something amiss with the Smashbox description of this palette. On the left side, there are 28 shadows; four across and seven down (7 X 4 = 28). On the right side of the palette, at the top, we see the eight cream eyeliners. Below those are the two blushes, then the three highlighters, and the four lipglosses are at the bottom. So where are the four brow tech powders and the brow wax???

• 7/10/12 9:12 the Muse:

sorry twirlygirly that was how it was listed on Sephora.com

• 7/12/12 9:37 TwirlyGirly:

I dropped a line to Smashbox customer service two days ago to give them a heads up on the error in the product description. Hopefully they’ll get it corrected before having to deal with a slew of letters from angry customers demanding the four brow tech powders and LARGE brow tech wax they’ve advertised as being included in this palette. (I think Smashbox should send me this palette gratis for being nice enough to bring this to their attention, no???)

• 7/10/12 9:15 Theresa:

Must… Have… All! Question for you though. You and I have the same hair color, eye color, and complexion. Which of the quads would you choose if you were me? The first looks great for every day and then a nice neutral navy blue smoke. The second quad is pretty, but it looks like it’s a cool neutral, not “just neutral”. I’m wondering if you’ve seen them in person and could end my wondering. I got an email from them yesterday showing the new smoke palette. Holy schnikes, I’m gonna have enough Smashbox eye palettes to last until the end of time!

• 7/10/12 9:17 the Muse:

i haven’t seen them in purchase yet theresa :) but I really like the brown one, that would prob work for my brown eyes but really either would work ;-D no rules for color as far as I’m concerned ;D!

• 7/10/12 9:23 shusheshe:

Sadly I’ve never been enthused by Smashbox products and I still isn’t by the looks of this.

• 7/10/12 10:25 Kaitlin:

Ditto. :-(

• 7/10/12 13:11 JoElla:

IMO if the quality of this palette is half as good as the big ole Photo Op palette.. it will be a fantab buy!

• 7/10/12 13:18 Musebeliever:

I love the first palette ! So many colours ! *o*

• 7/12/12 1:00 Rebecca:

Just bought this today and I love it! Completely worth it to me :)

• 7/12/12 22:37 sarah:

How do we order this if we want this smashbox pallet? please let me know.

• 7/17/12 11:15 the Muse:

sephora.com sarah

• 7/17/12 17:24 robynleigh333:

I love smashbox, but every single one of my eye shadows,blushes etc end up to be a crumbly mess…and I am very careful with my products. so I have lost interest in them…my new fave is tarte…LOVE IT

• 7/19/12 8:56 Laura:

I ordered both of the quads, and the brown one was delivered all smashed up. = ( Haven’t decided if I want to reorder since it IS online only.

• 7/19/12 9:05 the Muse:

laura why not return it??