Bath & Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Collection

Bath Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Collection

Looks like the Bath & Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Collection are starting to slowly trickle into shops. I just saw one which was Crazy Candy Corn (a flavor they already released last year) but online there are a few others.

I wonder if we’ll see as many as we did last year?

Liplicious Lip Gloss Spooky Sweet & Sour
Mouth-watering formula combines delicious sweet-n-sour flavors as it delivers smooth and glamorous shine. A ghoulishly great gloss!

Bath Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Spooky Sweet Sour

Liplicious Lip Gloss Crazy for Candy Corn
Tantalizing candy corn flavor.

Bath Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Crazy for Candy Corn

Liplicious Lip Gloss Creepy Candy Roll
Bewitchingly beautiful candy roll-flavored gloss is all treat and no trick.

Bath Body Works Halloween 2012 Liplicious Creepy Candy Roll

I’m pretty sure I’ll indulge in all of these like I did last year. Yup, I need my head examined as I don’t already own enough of these glosses.

/face palm.

All three flavors are available at www.bathandbodyworks.com with more to follow soon I’m sure!

Did you haul all of these delicious flavors last Halloween?

Naaa, already have too many glosses?

Do share!

• 8/20/12 13:08 Kaitlin:

I must have the candy corn one and I’m preeeetty sure I need the candy roll one. But what does sweet and sour taste like? I mean, I can’t get much from the description. Hmmm…

• 8/20/12 13:09 the Muse:

I’m curious too kaitlin, they don’t give many deets about it ;-D

• 8/20/12 13:13 Cindy:

These are so adorable! I’m such a sucker for fall items, and a sucker for anything candy related. So candy related fall lip glosses? They must have designed these with me in mind… especially the candy corn one… mmmm!

• 8/20/12 13:18 the Muse:

totally agree ;-D I love anything candy or halloween themed ;-D sucker for Fall! It can’t come quick enough for me!

• 8/20/12 13:16 Icequeen81:

I am not into liplgloss but the packages are cute

• 8/20/12 13:21 Icequeen81:

You know, I got my bath anbd body works Vampire Blood maybe I can get the bat also :D thank u fir sharing . Btw how was your vacation?

• 8/20/12 13:31 the Muse:

my pleasure iceqeen :) have fun hauling! It was fabulous, thanks for asking, but it’s nice to be home again :)

• 8/20/12 14:12 Icequeen81:

Thank you u too, are u planning to get more Halloween stuff? candles etc?
        Great U had a great vacation, was well deserved

• 8/20/12 14:14 the Muse:

hi icequeen, yup, typically haul all of it every year :D

• 8/20/12 15:09 Icequeen81:

Nice enjoy let us see it :) Here in Curacao is hard to find a haul

• 8/20/12 14:19 Amy Amethyst:

Sweet and Sour one looks like it maybe something like a pink lemonade to me. I loves me some pink lemonade! But I’m still trying not to buy new lip products and use up what I have. Of course that hasn’t stopped me from buy more lip balm and a few other things but I’m trying! I just got this yummy lemon sugar balm from Firebird on etsy. It’s so yummy! Tastes like a lemon sugar cookie.

• 8/20/12 14:33 the Muse:

amy sounds d-lish! I’m a huge etsy h0r will have to check it out!

• 8/20/12 15:41 Amy Amethyst:

I like her perfume oils too. I’ve tried out some samples and they don’t seem to give me headaches, which is a problem for me and for a while I stopped wearing any perfumes. Sad, very sad. I like the Tobacco Honey one, and I just got that one in full size. It’s a unique scent and kinda spicy. It’s weird cuz I usually go for floral and fruity but this one just intrigued me!

• 8/20/12 14:24 Cali:

I don’t need more lipgloss. I don’t NEED more lipgloss. But? I really, really want these. They’re just so cute and I can’t resist a Halloween themed beauty bauble. Sigh. See you on Hoarders: Cosmetics Edition?

• 8/20/12 14:32 the Muse:

halloween edition Cali ;D

• 8/22/12 14:36 Katsue:

I loved! They’re so cute…