Bath & Body Works Light-Up Pocketbac Holder Halloween Bat

Bath Body Works Light Up Pocketbac Holder Bat Halloween 001

I know it’s a little early but I couldn’t resist picking up this cute Bath & Body Works Light-Up Halloween Bat Pocketbac Holder ($7.50)!

Kawaii!

Bath Body Works Light Up Pocketbac Holder Bat Halloween 002

Bath Body Works Light Up Pocketbac Holder Bat Halloween 004

Bath Body Works Light Up Pocketbac Holder Bat Halloween 003

He has an on and off switch which allows his eyes to blink on and off or remain steady.

I put one of the several new Halloween Pocketbacs in him which was Ghoul Friend a berry scented anti-bacterial gel. I swear to God it was the only one I hauled. I was tempted to get more but I have so many laying around it’s starting to become obscene.

This little guy was available at my local store. Seems that Bath & Body Works Halloween is slowly trickling into stores.

What do you stores have so far?

• 8/6/12 20:39 Jacquelyn:

I WANT THIS! despite the fact you only REALLY need ONE sanitizer holder in your life, i can’t help but need this!!! haha

• 8/7/12 9:16 the Muse:

lol true jacquelyn you only need one but who can resist?!

• 8/7/12 16:10 Icequeen81:

can u convince me that I need just one? I think I have 4 and needing more and still dont know why. Actually is one I really like but that holder and that scent just call my name love alll with bats and berry’s and halloweeny

• 8/7/12 16:33 the Muse:

can barely convince myself haha!

• 8/6/12 20:44 Icequeen81:

ohhhhhhhh soooooooo cuteee

• 8/6/12 20:53 Phyrra:

I think this little bat is adorable! I love love love cute bats.

• 8/6/12 22:49 Nala:

I must pick this up! And if there is a ghost, pumpkin, or a witch I have to pick that up, too. And all the PocketBacs! I’m going to be broke!

I reeealy hope BBW releases a million lip glosses like they did last year! So fun! :)

• 8/7/12 4:23 Alina:

This is too cute!

• 8/7/12 8:47 Michelle:

“I swear to God it was the only one I hauled.”

Yeah, right. One can never have too many Pocketbacs. My local mall is doing some major renovations and the B&BW is closed (hopefully not gone forever) and so I missed out on the SAS and can’t get in the store and browse all of the lovely new stuff. That bat looks so adorable!

• 8/7/12 12:05 the Muse:

LOL Michelle I have too MANY! aw hope that it opens up soon!!!!!!!!

• 8/7/12 8:54 Michelle:

OMFG – too cute! I would totally get this if I didn’t haul way too much from that darn Urban Decay sale…oops! Now I’m in make-up abstinence for a little while :(

• 8/7/12 9:46 Monica:

I’m not really a fan of the pocketbacs, but that is just too cute. I may even wear it year-round!

• 8/7/12 11:40 Dee3yint:

Neeed this I love the lights eyes

• 8/18/12 18:29 Michele:

I bought him too. One of my favorite BBW halloween items is the Bat scent-bug (I loved those, where did they go) they had a couple years ago.

• 1/5/13 13:58 Kate:

I love him (and bought 7 JUST IN CASE 1 broke ha) but I really wish they would have just re-released last years and I thought it was all around cuter without the light up eyes, etc!