Bobbi Brown Come-Hither Shades Collection for Fall 2012

Bobbi Brown Come Hither Shades Collection for Fall 2012

Everything is coming up Fifty Shades of Grey for Fall. I’m surprised Walmart doesn’t have little backpacks with Christian Grey on them, I mean, really, stranger shiz has happened right?

As for me, I’ve been reading all sorts of copycat Fifty Shade novels. All the emo and angst I can handle has been packed into my Summer Beach reading. I’ve discovered Gabriel’s Inferno and Gabriel’s Rapture, two novels that made me want to cry one minute, groan in absolute stupidity the next, and gasp in absolute shock that a guy wrote these…..! Facts is facts, they entertained me this Summer!

Of course, I also had to read through the Honor & Obey series because every single person I know on Goodreaders proclaimed they were incredible…another agonizing emo read that was very Fifty-Shade like.

I love all this pop literature lately. I’m like the plant from Little Shop of Horrors, FEED ME! Shrug…I guess I got bored waiting for Game of Thrones and sex sold me.

Anyway, speaking of all things grey…ahem or gray…spelling depends on what side of the pond you’re on eh? Bobbi Brown Come-Hither Shades Collection introduce naughty shades of grey for your Fall looks!

Take a peek!

Inspired by the recent obsession with all things Grey, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics introduces a limited-edition collection of her best grey shades, hand-picked by Bobbi herself.

Featuring four Eye Shadows, a Long-Wear Cream Shadow and a Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, this sultry collection has everything a woman desires to achieve a sexy yet polished look. And with every purchase of Bobbi’s grey collection, you’ll receive a sample of Bobbi’s new fragrance Bed….Is your inner goddess doing back flips yet?

Eye Shadows $21:

• Steel
  • Rockstar
  • Charcoal, White

Long-Wear Cream Shadow $24:

• Mercury

Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner $22:

• Graphite Ink

The shades will be available this month exclusively at Bobbi Brown Counters at Macy’s and www.bobbibrown.com

Who do you think should play Christian Grey in the upcoming film?

How about Anastasia?

What Fifty Shade-like books are you reading at the moment?

• 8/8/12 12:10 talaina:

Im not a fan of silvers and greys bc I can’t seem to get them to work for me. They just don’t seem to mesh with my skin tone:/ Oh well! At least I will save some money when this comes out! So…I really wanted to comment just to tell you how GREAT I think your blog is and how I love the organization! Have a great day!

• 8/8/12 12:13 the Muse:

aw thanks talaina ;-D totes made my day chica!

• 8/8/12 12:10 LINDARRAGNAR:

i’m not going to read those books, I could just watch pr0n or read a fanfiction about jareth from the labyrinth ;)

Grey is my favourite colour, but I don’t own much grey, can’t wait to see a review/swatches of these. They look great!!

• 8/8/12 12:57 TLE:

Chris Pine should be Christian and Ashley Greene should be Anastasia. Or at least those would be my picks :)

• 8/8/12 13:09 the Muse:

i likey ashley green as ana ;-D

• 8/8/12 16:28 Isis:

am I blind or is there little difference in these shades, I adore grey shadow, it can soften a harsh blue, purple or green like no ones business. I use my laura geller black rimz as my black shadow and grind it up with a dash of talc to run through my roots when they need a wash and I haven’t time or can’t be bothered. dry shampoo makes me itch!

• 8/8/12 19:52 Julia A:

The first eyeliner I bought for myself was in grey. I was just anti-black.. I felt it was too dramatic for my taste. So I wanted to be ~different~ and buy grey shades. I’ve also loved grey eyeshadow ever since.. so this Come-Hither collection appears to be perfect for me!

I don’t follow Fifty Shades of Grey.. but I have heard people suggesting Matt Bomer as Christian Grey. I would agree to Matt Bomer for anything! x)

• 8/9/12 12:45 the Muse:

I heard Matt Bomer for CG as well, I’m trying to visualize it ;D!

• 8/9/12 0:26 Nat:

I’m a big fan of these compilations edited by Beatrice Small; there’s “Delighted”, “Fascinated”, and “Captivated”. There are about 4-5 stories in each book, they are naughty and sometimes romantic too. Fun reads! I also like Rice’s “Beauty” books, although they’re more on the unusual side. But when it comes down to it, give me good ‘ole hentai any day, heehee! :D

• 8/9/12 12:41 the Muse:

I’ve ready the beauty series nat but never heard of Beatrice Small, will give them a whirl thanks. I agree ;-D hentai is def awesome ;D!

• 8/9/12 12:52 redlipsblackhair:

That palette looks beautiful!

• 8/9/12 18:39 Lisette:

I’ve heard rumors about Ian Somerhalder…:)
    btw I likes Beauty too :D