Buxom Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks

Buxom Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes Lips Cheeks
Get your passports ready and let’s jet set with Buxom for the remainder of Summer with the new Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks.

This slick little palette includes all your makeup essentials for a quickie getaway.

Take a peek!

The new Buxom Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks ($49) is a new on the go palette that features the new Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadows.

This travel friendly palette comes in a faux leather case and has the perfect selection of shades for a smoky eye look in seconds.

Buxom The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes Lips Cheeks
You get:

This cute little travel friendly palette is available now at Sephora.com

• 8/7/12 21:42 Kaitlin:

Is it lame that I was hoping this would have a more dramatic passport theme? I’m a Passport Agent so I’m a sucker for anything passport related! Same reason I needed the Passport and a Smile polish from OPI!

• 8/8/12 0:50 valentinasugar:

I saw it and it looks pretty nice but I’m not sure if its worth it since I don’ wear gloss. Hmm

• 8/8/12 2:48 Cindy:

I would get the case just for lipgloss b/c my boyfriend’s name is Sasha, lol xD

• 8/8/12 8:32 Lau:

What a lovely ensemble! This would make a perfect gift for a makeup lover ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing it xx

• 8/11/12 12:52 Denise B.:

Do you know if there are any plans to release this in other color combinations?

• 8/16/12 10:58 kharanya:

I’m crushing hard on the sparkly taupe shade, otherwise, pass. I’m trying to keep my collection manageable since I only wear makeup on weekends. How are the texture of Buxom shadows though? Can you believe I have yet to try one? I got one of the palette from Sephora and it came with a few colours crushed and was so messy I just returned it without bothering to try it.