Buxom Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks

Get your passports ready and let’s jet set with Buxom for the remainder of Summer with the new Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks.

This slick little palette includes all your makeup essentials for a quickie getaway.

Take a peek!

The new Buxom Passport Collection The Jetsetter Edition For Eyes, Lips & Cheeks ($49) is a new on the go palette that features the new Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadows.

This travel friendly palette comes in a faux leather case and has the perfect selection of shades for a smoky eye look in seconds.

You get:

This cute little travel friendly palette is available now at Sephora.com

• 8/7/12 21:42 Kaitlin:

Is it lame that I was hoping this would have a more dramatic passport theme? I’m a Passport Agent so I’m a sucker for anything passport related! Same reason I needed the Passport and a Smile polish from OPI!

• 8/8/12 0:50 valentinasugar:

I saw it and it looks pretty nice but I’m not sure if its worth it since I don’ wear gloss. Hmm

• 8/8/12 2:48 Cindy:

I would get the case just for lipgloss b/c my boyfriend’s name is Sasha, lol xD

• 8/8/12 8:32 Lau:

What a lovely ensemble! This would make a perfect gift for a makeup lover ^^ Thanks a lot for sharing it xx

• 8/11/12 12:52 Denise B.:

Do you know if there are any plans to release this in other color combinations?

• 8/16/12 10:58 kharanya:

I’m crushing hard on the sparkly taupe shade, otherwise, pass. I’m trying to keep my collection manageable since I only wear makeup on weekends. How are the texture of Buxom shadows though? Can you believe I have yet to try one? I got one of the palette from Sephora and it came with a few colours crushed and was so messy I just returned it without bothering to try it.