Today’s post is brought to you by Van Damme’s Shia love fest on Jay Leno yo!
No Harm in Van Damme trying to cop a feel of Shia on Jay Leno as far as I’m concerned. If Shia was sitting next to me I’d want to tap it too!
Off the topic of Shia….!
Laura your new Fresh Brewed Beauty Set is on my hit list girl! I love how it comes packaged in a coffee bag. You’re so damn creative with your packaging on these QVC Today Special Value sets.
But let’s chat for a minute…
The thing is, I want this kit but I don’t need…
More freaking Balance-n-Brighten!
OMG Laura please….! I can’t order this set because it has Balance-n-Brighten Foundation in it.
Listen, I love your Balance-n-Brighten. It’s copacetic! Totally HG! But every single QVC Today Special Value you do contains it.
Girl, I have about seven of these compacts, unused. Ok, ok you might say well swap them or E-bay them. But I don’t have the time for that.
How can I say no to this kit though?
The new Laura Geller Fresh Brewed Beauty contains six full size products many of which are new launched like the Baked imPRESSions Blush and Baked imPRESSions Eye Palette.
The set is on auto delivery so you’ll get new seasonal colors of the entire kit in both January and May. Problem? That means two more Balance-n-Brighten Foundations coming your way! Eeep!
Double Applicator Brush
- Laura Geller Baked Highlighter in French Vanilla
- Laura Geller Baked imPRESSions Blush in Mauve Mocha Latte (terracotta pink)
- Laura Geller Baked imPRESSions Eye Palette in Creamy Latte (light brown), Warm Mocha (medium brown), and Dark Roast (dark brown)
- Laura Geller Balance-n-Brighten Foundation (choice of shades)
- Laura Geller Color Drenched Lip Gloss in Cafe au Lait (creamy caramel with coffee aroma and flavor)
The set is $49.95 and $6.22 for shipping. You can order it once or get it on auto-delivery which entitles you to two more shipments of the same set in different shades.
It’s available now for QVC Beauty Insiders at QVC.com and premieres September 24th on QVC.
Will you be indulging?
I’m honestly having a hard time resisting.
Damn you Laura Geller!