Introducing the MAC By Request Collection that will be launching quite shortly. As you know from a prior post I did the MAC by Request Collection is a selection of discontinued shades that fans of the brand voted to bring back.
The collection consists of discontinued shades of lipstick, lipglass, and eyeshadow (I wish they brought back MSF, particularly Stereo Rose, thank god I have backups!).
Let’s take a look at the MAC by Request Collection and see if any of your old favs were re-released.
With three winners from each category, these cherished classics will come back for an encore. Get shades from Moxie to Moth Brown before they are gone forever.
MAC By Request Lipsticks $15 August 6th Release
- Candy Yum-Yum (Neon pink) (matte) (votes: 77,5175)
- Moxie (bright pink) (matte) (votes: 74,957)
- Rocker (burgundy red with glitter) (matte) (votes: 72,299)
MAC By Request Lipglass $15 August 8th Release
- Bait (iris pink with gold pearl) (frost) (votes: 34,045)
- Cult of Cherry (clean red with red pearl) (frost) (votes: 29,466)
- Flash of Fresh (light nude pink with pearl (frost) (votes: 27,707)
MAC By Request Eyeshadow $15 August 13th Release
- Guacamole (light green with gold pearl) (frost) (votes: 50,536)
- Jete (sandy coral) (veluxe pearl) (votes: 40,245)
- Moth Brown (soft metallic grey brown) (frost) (votes: 39,563)
The MAC By Request Collection will be available online at maccosmetics.com this August while supplies last with different launch dates for each product (see above for dates).
Anything you want?