Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Mossy Green, Rich Mahogany, Barely Beige, Gold Shimmer

Want a little sneak peek at the new Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow for Fall 2012?

I thought you’d say hells yes that’s why I took a few pictures.

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Mossy Green Rich Mahogany Barely Beige Gold Shimmer 5

Barely Beige

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Mossy Green Rich Mahogany Barely Beige Gold Shimmer 4

Rich Mahogany

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Mossy Green Rich Mahogany Barely Beige Gold Shimmer 3

Mossy Green

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hour Eyeshadow Mossy Green Rich Mahogany Barely Beige Gold Shimmer 2

Gold Shimmer

Don’t worry my review is on the way but have a gander at these hot little shades.

I also have four MORE colors that my friend Jai recently picked up for me at CVS. These are more vibrant colors. That’s a total of eight new shades for Fall 2012, I’m loving it!

You?

Review and swatches upcoming on all the shades shortly.

• 8/22/12 18:39 Lisa:

I have barely beige and rich mahogany I wish they weren’t limited edition my heart cries D: barely beige is perfect for a base for any shadow

• 8/22/12 18:43 JoElla:

I still can’t find them!! *sobs*

• 8/22/12 19:04 Cindy:

Whoa Whoa. 4 other colors aside from these? Do tell! I might have to go on hunt for these tonight!

• 8/23/12 12:06 the Muse:

yes! I got them from a friend before I left on holiday, they are vibrant/bolder shades!

• 8/22/12 19:17 Jessi:

UGH. I am itching to find these in my drugstores! They look SO pretty. But, alas, I haven’t had any luck finding them.

<3- Jessi

• 8/22/12 19:59 Angie:

I picked these up yesterday (except for the green) and was super excited that they rang up as BOGO free at my Walgeens!! I wasn’t sure about the gold shimmer but I LOVED it on, as well as the rest of them. I also picked up a couple of the regular line colors that I didn’t have yet. I can’t wait to see the other four colors too!

• 8/23/12 12:31 the Muse:

yay enjoy angie awesome score on the bogo!

• 8/22/12 20:30 Saiba:

I’m just so happy they got more shades! I’ve been waiting for that because they’re so great for drugstore cream shadows :D heck yes! Thanks for the peek >_^

• 8/23/12 11:52 the Muse:

my pleasure saiba ;-D

• 8/22/12 21:14 Caroline:

Sadly I think all eight shades are LE! These four are for Fall Fashion Week – I’m really hoping the full collection comes to my area, but I’m nervous I’ll never see these eight shades. *sob*

• 8/22/12 21:43 Susan K:

Yes, I’m loving it! Loving that you’r back from vacay too. My mornings just weren’t the same without you. I picked these four new colors up today and am still lookings for the other ones.

• 8/23/12 11:51 the Muse:

aw thanks susan <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay enjoy!

• 8/22/12 22:06 Julia:

OMG IM SO EXCITED!!!!! I havn’t seen them so far though :( But i’m going to Target tomorrow do you think they’ll have them there?

• 8/23/12 11:50 the Muse:

not sure julia haven’t been to target lately hun! hope they have them for you!

• 8/23/12 2:08 Miss_Silk:

There are 8 new shades?!?!?!?! WHAT??? I thought only 4…OMG….I guess I’m going to splurge again and probably buy more than the 4 your showing right now….

I shall wait for swatches……….

TT This is bad…I promised myself I wouldn’t buy anything after I placed a bunch of orders for Korean cosmetics two weeks ago….oh well

• 8/23/12 11:46 the Muse:

yessssssssss I got four that a friend picked up for me before I went on Holiday that are really bright pretty shades ;-D and these are four others released in a Fall display wahooo! oh korean cosmetics, how they murder our wallets!

• 8/23/12 14:22 Miss_Silk:

Ohhh tell me about it, I just splurged on 6 PeriPera “My Color” lipsticks. The ones with the large lace looking tube…..it really reminds me of how big Urban Decay’s lipsticks look with the little sword. They look just as bulky but cuter~!

• 8/23/12 6:40 Southern Gorgeous:

Crying because I have been looking for these all over Savannah! I still have yet to see the other LE colors!!

• 8/23/12 10:15 Kaitlin:

I’m in northern AL and I haven’t found them here yet, either!

• 8/23/12 11:14 Cindy:

I’m up in northern FL and I literally went on a hunt for these last night. Found them at a CVS! And they were Bogo 1/2 off!

• 8/24/12 0:39 Liz:

Hi Cindy

I’m in jacksonville fl did you see them anywhere here???

• 8/23/12 8:26 Makedonka:

I am not loving them … there is nothing long wearing about these – beautiful colors thought, have to admit that.
    To me long wear cream shouldn’t’ require UDPP, kwim and these went down into my eyelid creases on their own existence. :)

• 8/23/12 11:13 Cindy:

That’s unfortunate Makedonka! I’ve got incredibly oily skin and I use Primer Potion for everything, but these little gems, they’re wonderful! I use them alone, and they stay on for hours and hours!

• 8/23/12 9:27 JoElla:

Southern Gorgeous I live in Central Texas.. maybe they are coming our way soon.

• 8/23/12 10:07 Kiss & Make-up:

They’re a bit like the MAC paint pots, but not really (if that makes sense ;-)). I tried them on their own first, but I didn’t really like the result. They’re great as a base, though.

• 8/23/12 11:35 krystle (Baking Beauty):

Thanks for sharing your photos, I think I want them all except for mossy green, hopefully there will be a buy 1 get one 50% off at a drugstore soon!

• 8/23/12 11:44 the Muse:

my pleasure! yay for bogo offers!

• 8/23/12 11:41 christmas:

I’ve been looking for the beige, is it out already? I found the brighter ones last night at target and got the green and magenta ones.

• 8/23/12 11:43 the Muse:

yup, I purchased all four of them at harmons christmas, so they are def out :)

• 8/23/12 12:49 Lulubelle:

I’ve seen the four above at both Rite Aid and CVS (I’m in lower Alabama), but not the brighter ones yet! I picked up the beige and green ones. The beige is a great base or highlight color for me.

• 8/23/12 13:35 Linsay:

Barely Beige looks amazing but there’s no way i’m buying it if it’s limited edition. I hate LE products, always worried i’ll love them too much and they not be able to get them again haha! x

• 8/23/12 15:18 Pinkty:

My favorite is Mossy Green, I can’t wait to see some swatches !

• 8/23/12 17:56 Stacey:

I found the other 4 limited shades…VERY vibrant! There is a teal which is very similar to the one they have, and brighter purple than what they have, a vibrant kelly green and a fuschia which is very bright but pretty…good luck to all who are hunting..I found them at my local target with the limited mascaras in the same four colors.

• 8/23/12 20:22 CARLA:

Hey Diva, is barely beige anything like Mac Bare study paint pot?

• 8/25/12 17:01 Carolien:

joshcolliermua on youtube posted a video yesterday saying that he thinks it’s *almost* exactly the same as bare study from mac. He had to get like 4 inches from a mirror to tell the difference, and wore out one on one eye and one on the other.
      If you’re deeper, they might show up different but it’s a little darker than my (and his) skin color, and show up nearly identical. Not exactly, but close enough that nobody would notice.

• 8/24/12 17:15 TeresaMac:

I finally found them after going to I lost count of the stores I went to just to get my hands on these.. and I found all of these colors you have at the 3rd wallgreens I visited.. However they have 4 other colors:

Blue on By
    Ready, Set, Green
    Fuchsia Fever
    Test my Teal

And I found those at the 2nd Target I visited.

If anyone lives in Ohio around the Butler County area, I will be more then happy to provide the info about the store locations…

I was really frustrated and spent dayssssssssss looking and calling to different places to see if they had them….

• 8/24/12 18:40 Becca @ The Beauty Sample:

8 shades?? Weird, I had only heard about these 4. Can’t wait to see them!

• 8/24/12 18:57 Nartian:

I managed to find all 4 of the brights at 2 of my local Targets but am striking out on the 4 LE Fall colors. I missed my closest Walgreens display by 2 days & they were already sold out! The other 2 Walgreens I tried yesterday didn’t even have them. :p

• 8/25/12 20:28 Melissa:

I just finished my monthly Saturday shift (rotates) and was thinking about tooling around ULTA. Now i’m definitely going!!!! Thanks for this. I Love these shadows they are absolutely some of my fave products ever and I will own all of these new colors. I might have to haul them online if I cant a deal locally but these pretties are coming to mel soon!

• 8/28/12 16:01 the Muse:

good luck finding melissa ;D they are gorg!!!!!! ;-D

• 8/26/12 1:49 Gabby:

So happy! After a few weeks of nothing at all of the stores in the DC Metro area…I finally found a display of the 4 bright shades at the local Target – and just in time too, it was almost wiped out. Luckily, I managed to snag one of each! And then I was very surprised at Ulta when I went to re-purchase UD Perversion…they had TWO fully stocked displays of the neutral LE shades! They were hidden away in a back corner so I guess no one else had seen them…I can’t wait to try them all out :D!

• 8/28/12 16:01 the Muse:

yay gabby glad to hear it ;-D fantastic! enjoy!

• 8/27/12 19:32 Stacey:

I need to correct my post…there is NOT a more vibrant purple..it is bright blue…the other 4 limiteds are bright blue, kelly green, fuschia, and a teal..sorry for any confusion!

• 1/3/13 10:46 ABI:

The green one is very pretty! :D

• 2/13/14 16:14 Kat A.:

This are so pretty! I love the three bottom ones for sure. I’ll keep up on what people say about them before I buy, but talk about tempting. Beautiful colors for sure, of all you posted!