My Beauty Diary Now Sold At Walmart.com

Guess what?

You’ll never guess…

My Beauty Diary Facial Sheet Masks are now sold at Walmart.com

Ha!

True story!

I wonder if they’ll be available in store. As of now Walmart.com sells about thirteen varieties of the popular Taiwanese Sheet Mask in boxes of ten or more at prices of $11.90 to $14.75.

Insane!

If I wasn’t looking at with my own two eyes I’d totally think it was a lie.

Thoughts?

• 8/20/12 11:53 Cj:

*GLOMPZ MUSE* Muuuuuuuuuse!!! You’re back! How was your vaycay?? I missed youuu!

Not gonna lie, I’d never step foot into a Walmart… But I’ll gladly order online lol! Especially If I can get my face masks with super quick shipping lol.

• 8/20/12 12:01 the Muse:

LOL HI!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you more ;-D I hear ya, not a fan of the evil empire either but def can get on board with online ordering ;D I had a WONDERFUL time. My ass is dragging a bit today, hard to get back into the groove, but slowly getting there ;-D How was your week? anything terribly exciting happen while I was away!?

• 8/20/12 12:05 Cj:

Oh yes, the male cast of teen wolf came to my house to marry me. Lol but really nothing much, work, swtor, and a whole lotta online shopping lol. I’ve been bad I’m seriously afraid to see my bank balance this month lol!

• 8/20/12 12:08 the Muse:

damn I missed that much!??!?!?! Can we share him!? ;-D actually that’s ok, I just want Dylan O’Brien for myself, what a cutie! ha whatcha buy whatcha buy!? I did a little itty bitty’s worth of damage at duty free, just a tiny bit.

• 8/20/12 12:14 Cj:

So much clothes, way too much infact. I got the new urban decay foundation, which by the way is freaking amazing and you seriously need to get it ASAP! I ordered a couple things from Mac including an extra light bb cream :D still pissed that the compact versions didn’t show up on the site, have you heard back from them about that?

• 8/20/12 13:13 the Muse:

I was testing it out this morning funny you mentioned it, a little too like oxygen wow for me :-/ which I’m not a big fan of. nada, very sad about those bb compacts le sigh!

• 8/20/12 13:19 Cj:

Aww too bad :( I haven’t tried oxygen wow so idk about that but it kinda reminds me of an improved Mac face and body lol, a little less liquidy, a bit more coverage, buildable without being cakey etc. I really like it :) feels like nothing on my skin.

Btw I need you to tell me to stop being crazy and stop looking at these boots! Lol

• 8/20/12 14:34 the Muse:

I have to give it more testing, I am liking the new Dior Nude Foundation, that feels very second-skin like!!!!!!! OMG those are amazing SWOON! get them NOW!

• 8/20/12 14:39 Cj:

See this is why I <3 ya, instead of telling me "No Cj you don't need those rediculously expensive boots" you say hellz yeah get em nao lmao!

• 8/20/12 14:46 the Muse:

Yes CJ you need those ri-dunk-culously gorgeous boots ;-D

• 8/20/12 12:03 Cindy:

Leave it to wal-mart to sell odd items… Doesn’t surprise me. I’m happy my local ones are selling Simple products finally!

And yaaaaaaaay you’re back!! I can’t tell you how many times I automatically clicked the bookmark to your blog just to always see your “I’m on vacation post” and go “Awww. I forgets. :[” yaaaaaay I needed your posts and humor in my life!

• 8/20/12 12:05 the Muse:

hey cindy! Yes! My sister actually brought some recently and I asked her where she got them, was surprised she said walmart ;-D aw thanks for missing me <3! I missed all of you so much! hehehe someone who missed my weird sense of humor, aw, I’m flattered!

• 8/20/12 13:07 Kaitlin:

YAY! You’re back! I hope you had a marvelous vacay!

• 8/20/12 13:13 the Muse:

aw thanks was amazing ;-D good to be home though!

• 8/20/12 13:44 Suzie:

As much as I don’t like Wal Mart I think I could venture there for these. I really want I try them, and I almost ordered a bunch from Sasa once, but this would alot more convenient.

• 8/20/12 14:16 Amy Amethyst:

Welcome back Muse! How was your vacay? Hope you got lots of relaxation. Sometimes I’m amazed by the stuff that does pop up at Walmart. Of course, I try to avoid Walmart but sometimes I’m forced to go. But I hate it!

• 8/20/12 14:35 the Muse:

incredible thanks for asking amy but nice to be home ;-D me too, hate it, but yup, occasionally you just have to get in there lol!

• 8/20/12 14:17 christmas:

WHAT I DON’T UNDERSTAND LOL

• 8/20/12 14:46 TK:

…I don’t even know what to say…I never expected anything like this…

• 8/20/12 15:30 Lily:

I hope this is the start of more cross Atlantic beauty products!!!

• 8/20/12 15:52 Yen:

Ohmygoodness how awesome is this?! I rarely go to Walmart, but I hope they start carrying them in stores!

• 8/20/12 16:51 Christine:

Ahhhh welcome back Muse :D! You were missed, so glad you’re back. Hope you got lots of relaxation.

• 8/21/12 9:12 the Muse:

was amazing thanks christine! Missed you all too :) I need a vacation after my vacation now lol! tired!

• 8/20/12 18:55 Lulle:

Woot! Great news for me, although I never go to Walmart, but I’ll be glad to order on their website! I was gonna get Hard Candy makeup from them, I’ll throw a pack or two of the Black Pearl and Aloe masks in the virtual cart :)

• 8/20/12 18:57 the Muse:

yay lulle happy haulin’!

• 8/20/12 20:13 EmJay:

I like this, i shop at Wal*Mart regularly and have been wanting to try these but haven’t found a decent place online to purchase them. Good to know, thanks for the info!

• 8/20/12 20:38 puffy:

MUSE! I saw this last night while looking for reviews of a specific one and tweeted you about it. I was floored -_____- I’m afraid the quality may not be the same. I may stick to ordering from Amazon!

• 8/21/12 9:16 the Muse:

puffy thanks for the tweet, I haven’t seen it yet to be honest! my timeline is wrecked due to the big mac giveaway ;-D sorry if I didn’t reply. I didn’t even know about these until someone e-mailed me about them, I was like whaaaaaaaaaa? and it’s true lol! be careful with amazon, likes of fakes!

• 8/21/12 20:27 puffy:

I was very surprised! The ones I got from Amazon were legit from what I can tell. For the first time I had a mask rip a bit while patting it in! I want to try the cooling ones and maybe the hyaluronic after my first glycolic peel (so stoked and scared for my face at the same time). I hope your vacation was righteous :)

• 8/23/12 14:22 the Muse:

awesome ;-D the cooling ones are quite nice!!!!!!!!! was it was amazing thanks for asking!

• 8/20/12 21:10 Kaci:

OMIGOSH IM SO HAPPY YOURE BACK!!! i was in pure agony for over a week; youre my most favorite beauty blog to read

• 8/21/12 9:14 the Muse:

aw thanks kaci your comment made my day!

• 8/21/12 0:37 Debster:

The old Hard Candy line was amazing (I bought some when it was at Ulta) and I can’t find any dupes so I’m holding off using the eyeshadows I still have. Ugh I miss it!!!!! I hate the new line at Walmart. :/ For the masks, I assume the product/ingredients are the same? I Just seems weird to see it there.

Btw!!! I agree about the Urban Decay foundation. I’d buy it if I didn’t like the Missha #13 bb cream. My huge haul finally came in a few days ago and I loooooove it all. :D

I hope you took alot of pics on your vacay!!

• 8/21/12 9:32 the Muse:

aw I hear ya! lots has changed but it isn’t all bad though from hard candy, there are some good products. I’m unsure, I haven’t purchased them or seen them in store…I imagine they are the same. lol very weird indeed! yay glad you got some awesome missha!!!!!

oh gosh I over did pictures ;-D always do! but it’s fun having memories of good times eh? ;D

• 8/21/12 0:46 Saiba:

Wow really? That’s just awesome lol probably a lot faster shipping than Sasa.com. That’s just so convenient, really hope they get it in stores soon. If you hadn’t said anything I wouldn’t have known, thank you! Did you have a great vacation? :D

• 8/21/12 9:13 the Muse:

aw it was fab thanks for asking saiba :) I missed you all so much! aw my pleasure!

• 8/22/12 1:40 Stellar:

Hopefully they would be in stores in Canada! I wouldn’t mind picking myself one…or a dozen.

• 8/22/12 9:24 the Muse:

lol! a dozen should do you ;D

• 8/23/12 4:35 Zang:

I’d still order from overseas just to give them my business. Thanks for the news, though!
    Welcome back!

• 8/23/12 9:14 the Muse:

thanks zang!!!!!!! great to be back girl!

• 8/23/12 22:31 Jen:

I remember seeing this about a month ago when I wanted to buy these for the first time. But, I was very wary… because when I tried googling it, no one seemed to know what I was talking about… so I thought it was too good to be true haha

• 8/24/12 9:58 the Muse:

I know it sounds too good to be true doesn’t it jen? walmart and my beauty diary? crazy ;D