Nicole Richie Nicole Eau de Parfum

Nicole Richie Nicole Eau de Parfum
In other news hell freezes over and Nicole Richie finally gets here own perfume. Hey, Paris got her little fragrance empire going on why can’t Nicole have her own?

Nicole Richie Nicole Eau de Parfum releases this Fall and I dare say I want to smell it!

Nicole Richie Nicole Eau de Parfum is a layered scent featuring scents inspired by Nicole’s childhood memories.

A sensual scent wrapped in comforting, creamy golden amber notes with fruit and flower petals.

Opening notes of succulent blackberry and Seville orange, moves into a heart of golden amber, Moroccan rose, lily of the valley and papyrus and settings into a warm, creamy blend of sensual cashmere wood, sandalwood, sugared patchouli and vanilla absolute.

Sounds quite lovely.

What do you think?

Nicole actually has my respect. She really turned her life around and became quite a classy act.

I want to sniffle!

Available now at Nordstrom and Nordstrom.com

Will you indulge?

• 8/20/12 20:39 Icequeen81:

Let us know what u think. my experience with celebrity perfumes is very bad I don’t say they smell bad , at all but they staying power is very very poor, I’m talking about Avril both fragrances and also shakira fragrance. I mean that baby cologne stays longer ,

• 8/21/12 12:32 the Muse:

will do! yeah same here but some aren’t TOO too bad sometimes icequeen :) oh those aren’t so fab :( although the originak sharika one was ok…!

• 8/22/12 11:54 Icequeen81:

I have the original shakira one it smells good but doesn’t stay, not by me not by my mom it does goes away very fast.

• 8/22/12 11:57 the Muse:

same here…wear time is iffy sometimes for me!

• 8/21/12 1:12 Phyrra:

Ok count me curious, too. I wanna see what it smells like :)

• 8/21/12 9:16 Michelle:

I like the packaging. Reminds me of the Eiffel Tower.

Muse, you have turned me into a total packaging horr! Before I started reading your blog, I couldn’t care less about how the item was packaged (Jordana, I’m looking at you.) Now I take note of how the item looks a lot more frequently. See what you did? :)

• 8/21/12 9:30 the Muse:

it really does kinda look like the Eiffel tower :D lol I’m the worst when it comes to packaging lol! ;-D I sorry…..!

• 8/21/12 9:23 Sara:

that’s a really beautiful bottle

• 8/21/12 10:00 Kaitlin:

I’m the odd man out and think the bottle looks disgusting. Eww. So gaudy. Looks like something your old Aunt Tilly would have on her dresser.

• 8/21/12 21:46 Suzanne:

Yeah, I’m not a huge fan of the bottle, it’s pretty massively tacky. I’ll probably try it anyway, one of my recently discovered favorites is Hillary Duff’s With Love, and I avoided trying it forever just because it had her name on it >.< Plus, the blackberry/orange/amber/vanilla combo sounds like it could be really nice, dunnow what the deal is with "papyrus" though.

• 8/21/12 10:47 Peggy Sturman:

I love Nicole. If I like how it smells I will totally get this. I also love the bottle. I think it invokes her boho/art deco style really well.

• 8/21/12 11:40 Kim:

Muse, I completely agree with you about Nicole turning her life around and becoming so classy. I also agree with you about the Paris fragrance empire. :)

This doesn’t sound like a fragrance I’d like, but I so want to try it. I like the bottle.

• 8/21/12 12:31 the Muse:

she really has…I really wasn’t a fan of hers when she was friends with paris but she’s done a complete revamp. She’s very stylish and love how dedicated she is to her children! :)

• 8/21/12 12:24 Karen M:

When I first saw it on Nordstrom’s website, I thought, here we go again. Another celebrity fragrance that has been done before. But after I read what you wrote, I am definitely curious. I love amber, vanilla & patchuli so I guess I have to stop by for a sample. :-)

• 8/21/12 12:31 the Muse:

karen same here, I always groan with celeb fragrances..but sometimes they turn out ok ;D!

• 8/22/12 0:37 Angel:

I like the bottle, very Art Deco, a bit Erte. I’m interested in smelling this, hope it’s not as sweet as it sounds.