Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette 2012

Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette 2012 2

Another year, another Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette. The Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette 2012 for Winter/Holiday 2012 gets a revamp this year in a cube design and is packed with an assortment of beauty for just shy of $50 bucks ($49.50 to be exact).

Take a look!

This limited edition palette includes:

• 64 Waterproof Eye Shadows
  • 12 Longwear Cream Eyeliners
  • 6 Eye Top Coats
  • 6 Lip Top Coats
  • 48 Lipglosses
  • 3 Blush
  • 6 Multi-Purpose Cream for Eyes, Cheeks, and Lips
  • 3 Multi-Purpose Luminizer
  • 3 Makeup Brushes
  • Mirror

Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette 2012 1

Sephora Blockbuster Makeup Palette 2012 3

I haven’t indulged in one of these even though they have popped up consecutively for the last few years. I do hear mixed reviews on them. Some folks love ‘em, some not so much. Sephora has improved dramatically on their makeup releases so I wouldn’t put it past the palette being decent.

It’s a lot of makeup for the price.

What do you think?

P.S. How about Teen Wolf’s season finale? It was kinda a hit and miss there with Jackson for a hot flash of a second there but he finally got his wish eh?

Sephora Blockbuster

P.S.S. With all the movie magic, makeup, and CGI we can handle why are the wolves in this show so damn bogus lookin’?

• 8/27/12 9:47 TwirlyGirly:

What’s an “eye top coat”? I’m curious and confused (NOT a good combination for me).

I love the look of this. I bought one of their holiday palettes four years ago, and barely used it because the pigmentaion just wasn’t there. Very disappointed.

But Sephora does seem to be stepping up it’s game in terms of makeup quality, so this might be worth saving for. (Although these usually sell out fairly quickly, so I’d better decide if I want it and start the round of PB&J sandwiches soon).

Do you have any information regarding the dimensions of this palette? Even knowing just the dimensions of the cube closed would help in estimating the size of the individual products inside….

• 8/28/12 15:45 the Muse:

who knows lol I assume it’s a glittery type top base twirlygirly ;-D in their defense, they have changed the formula a bit so it MIGHT be worth a swatch ;-D they really have, I’ve been impressed with their offerings lately. I don’t unfortunately. I imagine it’s the size of a CD or so in height and width.

• 8/27/12 10:10 Lau:

Wow! It pretty much has any shade you can think of! My entire makeup collection could fit into that box lol xx

• 8/27/12 10:57 Cj:

If teen wolf killed off Jackson I probably wouldn’t watch anymore. Anything with Colton Haynes shirtless is awesome.

• 8/27/12 10:59 the Muse:

I knew you’d say that ;-D Although I was disappointed, they kept pimping that “who will live, who will die” and no one technically died…!!!!!!!!!! damn them!

• 8/27/12 11:07 Cj:

I say they kill off Allison, that girl is so damn annoying. And Lydia do Jackson will go to Danny for a shoulder to cry on ;)

• 8/27/12 11:09 the Muse:

omg yes wtf is her deal? why did she break up with scott? she’s an idiot. LOL! I just wanna say that Danny and Jackson would be a power couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 8/27/12 11:18 Cindy:

This is one of those things I’m instantly attracted to because of the color selection, but I’m weary of trying because I haven’t had the best luck with sephora brand stuff (Except their cream stain lipstick its amazing!). I’ll just have to wait for a full review on this!

• 8/27/12 12:15 Stacie:

Ugh. Powders and creams in the same palette. Why do brands keep doing that??? I would want it if it weren’t for that!

• 8/27/12 12:41 telle:

I wish palettes would have an option to become portable, like lorac’s holiday palette from 2011.

• 8/27/12 13:43 the Muse:

that would be cool!

• 8/27/12 13:29 Kiss & Make-up:

Just fifty dollars? Just splurge, woman, spluuurge! :-)

• 8/27/12 13:41 the Muse:

lol!

• 8/27/12 19:47 Robin:

I really like this. I have their Hot Hues blushes and they are my HG. Might work OT for this!

• 10/14/12 18:30 Renata:

Hello, how do I buy this palette?

• 10/15/12 9:16 the Muse:

at sephora or sephora.com

• 11/3/12 10:29 Aaron:

I can’t find this palette anywhere on Sephora’s website. I buy the new one for my wife every year for Christmas. Can someone post a link for me?

• 11/17/12 14:40 amy:

I’ve bought a few of these Holiday Blocbuster palettes over the years, and they really aren’t half-bad, with each one being progressively better. While they’re not the best around, they’re not the worst (especially for the price). There’s enough product in there that even if a few are complete “duds”, there will also be a few that are amazing, with several in between.