the Balm Powder to the People Makeup Brush Collection

the Balm Powder to the People Makeup Brush Collection

This week the Balm Powder to the People Makeup Brush Collection launches. Yes, that’s right, make up brushes by the Balm. This is the first time the brand will be dipping their tools into the beauty tool world with a launch of five multi-tasking brushes.

The “powder” is in your hands…!

the Balm Powder to the People Powder Brush $29.50
Empowder yourself with a brush that does it all. This powderful brush is the ideal size and shape for all-over powder, blush, highlighting and contouring.

the Balm Blend a Hand Tapered Foundation Brush $26.50
Let this pointed foundation brush Blend a Hand and give you a flawless foundation application. The tapered point applies both your foundation and concealer close to the skin for an airbrushed finish. Blend a Hand is shaped to fit in even the smallest contours of your face, particularly around the eyes and nose. Help is on the way!

the Balm Give Crease a Chance All-Over Eyeshadow Brush/Eye Blending Brush $26.50
Don’t stress, Give Crease a Chance! One end of this double-sided brush is great for applying all-over color to the eyelids. The other side uses duo-fiber technology to blend your eyeshadows for a peaceful, easy finish.

the Balm Eye Believe Double-sided Eyebrow/Eyeliner Brush $24.50
Eye Believe in bold liner and perfect brows. One side of this multi-tasking brush is angled, making it easy to create both perfect eyebrows and eyeliner. Flip it around for a precise defining tip that gives you something to believe in.

the Balm Crease, Love, and Happiness Smudger Brush/Tapered Crease Brush $24.50
Give yourself peace of mind with Crease, Love, and Happiness. Using your favorite shadows, drag the small end of this brush along the lower lash line for soft, natural definition or use it on your eyelid to place colors exactly where you want. Fall in love with the larger end which defines your crease and applies shadows all over your lid in one smooth sweep.

Review on the way!

But what do you think of these brushes?

Available shortly at thebalm.com

• 8/27/12 14:23 Ljana:

Love the names and the handles! I’m not a huge fan of double-ended brushes though, never know how to store them. And I think it’s strange they haven’t released a blush brush although I suppose Powder to the People could be used for blush if it’s not huge? Looking forward to your review!

• 8/27/12 14:50 the Muse:

I think powder to the people could work for blush def ;-D I agree! I always have issues storing my double ended brushes too!!!!!!

• 8/27/12 15:05 Sai:

Hahahha I always have issues on washing and drying the double ended brushes!!

• 8/27/12 15:06 the Muse:

mostly for me it’s storage, I typically keep my brushes in old Victorian fragrance/powder jars and it’s hard to keep them in these without crushing the heads :-/

• 8/27/12 16:28 Littlecreek:

Yay I’m not the only one with double ended brush issues! I feel like I have to just put them in a makeup bag with the other two Enders and one side always gets jacked up!

• 8/27/12 19:24 sydneyreadseverything:

I store my double ended brushes across the top of a cup full of regular brushes. The other brushes anchor them, so they don’t roll off. It’s not elegant, but it works.

• 8/27/12 14:25 Lisa:

Although I think it might be a good value since it is double-ended, I think the price is too steep for them. I think I would rather spend that same price on two Sigma brushes instead.

• 8/27/12 16:27 Phyrra:

Are they synthetic or cruelty-free?

• 8/27/12 16:44 the Muse:

they feel synthetic to me but can’t confirm, my release doesn’t say anything about the bristles. But will update when I get more deets dear!

• 8/27/12 21:43 blue:

hey muse, you’ll be able to tell once you wash them. do they feel like the tarte foundation brush that was in the maracuja miracle foundation qvc set? if they do, then it’s most likely natural bristles.

• 8/28/12 9:11 the Muse:

haven’t washed yet blue but will keep you posted ;-D!

• 8/27/12 17:02 Sara Elisabeth:

It’s hard to tell the quality based on these pictures, but they seem over priced on first inspection. I don’t like double ended brushes.

• 8/27/12 21:58 Lulle:

I need to try Blend a Hand foundation brush!
    I really don’t like double-ended brushes either, so the eye brushes are not for me.