Too Faced Little Black Book Of Beauty

Too Faced Little Black Book Of Beauty

Everyone needs a Little Black Book of Beauty and Too Faced gifts us with it with their new palette creation.

Take a look at the Too Faced Little Black Book of Beauty.

Too Faced Little Black Book Of Beauty ($36) is an essential palette for eyes, lips, and face. Featuring 12 matte, shimmer, and pearl shadows plus brushes for application, a highlighter, bronzer, lip cream, and even a Lash Injection Mascara, this little black book has it all!

Likey!

Available now at Ulta and Ulta.com

It’s like a BIG edition of the Too Faced Glamour To Go Palettes right?

• 8/29/12 19:38 Tammie:

That’s really cute! If I travelled more I would invest in it. As it is I only travel about once a month so the 2 python black books from ELF and some cream blush & highlighter do the trick just fine…

But ugh this is handy, I wish I could justify it.

• 8/29/12 19:45 Al:

So cool! *-*

• 8/29/12 20:44 Lisa:

Looks amazing! I’m excited to see what they have for Holiday’s too since they have been making amazing palettes the last two years for the Holiday Season! I so agree with you on it being the “big” edition of Glamour to go!

• 8/30/12 9:57 the Muse:

right lisa? it was the first thing I thought, very Glamour to Go :D

• 8/29/12 20:45 BooBooNinja:

What’s the black flap at the top for?

• 8/30/12 9:56 the Muse:

flip it down so powder won’t get into the cream product.

• 8/29/12 23:38 Phyrra:

Adorable!

• 8/30/12 2:23 Marty:

I love this, it just got added to my wishlist

• 8/30/12 8:38 Kim:

I like it. Definitely checking it out the next time I go to Ulta.

• 8/30/12 11:11 Majick:

WOW! I have a Too Faced appt. at Ulta on the 7th! I can’t wait to see this. I ws there yesterday but I didn’t notice it. Then again I was there for a go & Glo and was trying to stay out of the danger aisles. LOL

• 8/30/12 11:45 the Muse:

lol the dangerous aisles…yes indeed…that’s exactly what they are!

• 8/30/12 12:31 Lau:

This is the perfect example for great packaging, everything is neatly organized and there’s almost no space wasted ^^ Looks lovely, I wish I could add some Too Faced products to my collection. Thanks for sharing Muse xx

• 8/30/12 12:56 the Muse:

my pleasure lau! go take advantage there vintage sale is on! You can get the glamour to go palettes (similiar to this) for $10!

• 8/30/12 19:25 Nadia:

This is so pretty! Do you know if it’ll be available at sephora?

• 8/31/12 9:56 the Muse:

yes nadia included a link in this post :)

• 8/31/12 9:57 the Muse:

oops sorry correction…I think this might be Ulta only!

• 8/30/12 22:44 chelle:

That’s adorable! I kind of wish I didn’t get the sigma palette now :S The colors in this look more usable. I love that there’s a cover for the cream product. I really hate it when the powder ends up coating the top of the cream products in a palette. I think the only other one I’ve seen that has a little cover or flat for cream products is the Mally More Perfect Palette.

• 9/2/12 10:15 Nikki:

Again another great palette from Too Faced! This would be great for traveling or throw in your purse for touch ups! All you need to add is an eyeliner, e/s primer and a lipgloss for traveling Nd you would be good to go! Love this palette! Too faced is one of my favorite makeup brands!

• 9/12/12 21:55 Dolly:

As perfect as this should be for travel, I had to return my first one to Ulta because some of the shadow had shattered and got all over the other colors. Plus the closure isn’t the best. Two of the shadows, the mascara and the gloss justified this being an awesome deal for me, but it’s def one for the countertop/vanity.

• 9/2/12 20:25 Yolanda:

I was so excited until I bought this palette and brought it home. The colors are so dull compared to the return of sexy palette. I am in love with too faced products but, this one is going back. Will wait on the holiday palettes…

• 9/14/12 19:52 Tanya:

Is this available at Sephora at all or is it an Ulta exclusive? I LOVE that they’ve covered the lip product on this one!

• 9/17/12 16:31 the Muse:

ulta only right now tanya!