Urban Decay Eyeshadows $9 Sale

ud

All the Urban Decay Eyeshadows (vintage formula, not the new formulation) are $9 right now at urbandecay.com

There are also some other cool deals:

• Lip Love Lipgloss ($4)
  • Pocket Rocket Lipgloss ($6)
  • Lipstick ($8)
  • Lickable Body Powders ($6)

and more….!

Happy Haulin’!

• 8/6/12 16:31 Tigress:

I scored a backup of my beloved Sin eyeshadow. :) I was strong and bought nothing else. lol

• 8/7/12 2:02 Adrienne:

power to ya girlfriend, much stronger than I! Urban Decay clearance always makes my money disappear!

• 8/6/12 18:52 Alanna:

GODS ABOVE BLESS YOU FOR MAKING THIS POST!!! I scored 2 palettes, 3 lipsticks and a vintage shadow for $70!!!!!!!!!! i love you i love you i love you musey <3 <3 <3

• 8/7/12 9:17 the Muse:

yay alanna great haul! <3!

• 8/6/12 21:07 Phyrra:

I made a tiny haul. Minx (can’t believe I don’t own it), Kush, Midnight Cowboy lipstick and Confession lipstick.

• 8/7/12 0:29 Quinctia:

Happy-slash-sad haul because I got four lipsticks, but those are my favorite lipstick formula, so it’ll be bad if they’re not going to make them anymore! I also got Kiddie Pool eyeshadow, and a couple of lipglosses. I never tried the honey one, they seemed a bit too sheer and unremarkable to shell out for, but for $4, it was better to add that on than pay for shipping. ;)

• 8/7/12 12:05 the Muse:

kiddie pool is my fav ;-D I agree, they weren’t great full price but for four bucks? hells yes! ;D enjoy!

• 8/7/12 2:00 Adrienne:

YAY!
    I have been waiting and praying they would put the old packaging on sale! It’s been a while since they released the new one, I was about to give up hope til I checked my email. I really shouldn’t financially, but WHOOPS, somehow some stuff ended up in my shopping basket and I “accidentally” hit ‘check out’ ;) Hey, it’s almost pay day!

Eyeshadows: Haight, Free Love (almost got Minx, hemmed and hawed forever!)
    Lipstick: Lovechild
    Pocket Rocket (teehee): James (for me), and Dustin (gag gift for a friend)

• 8/7/12 12:05 the Muse:

LOL Adrienne sure sure sure! ;-D Enjoy your accidental haul!

• 8/7/12 7:25 Debster:

I liked how they did a play on words with the ‘hey this is crazy’ song. XD