Yankee Candle Halloween 2012

Yankee Candle Halloween 2012

Is anyone heading to Yankee Candle this weekend for the Halloween 2012 Collection Preview?

I’m going to try to get over there as I’m HUGE on Halloween.

If you spend $30 or more I believe they are giving a Boney Bunch Candy Bowl away or at least that’s what my invite says it might vary from store to store so don’t quote me.

Anyway, I just wanted to point out that there is a printable coupon available for $10 off your total of $25 or more. You can get it at this link.

I’m no affiliated with this site that the coupon is on but wanted to share it just in case you’re hauling anything.

Enjoy!

• 8/3/12 12:09 Jody:

I think I will make a trip to my local Yankee. I haven’t gotten any Yankee candles in a while. I have to admit, while I know Halloween seems so far away, it is nice to think about it while in the middle of this Texas heat (aka over 106 degrees every day!)
    Fall is such a relief, and my favorite time of the year!

• 8/3/12 12:17 the Muse:

UGH that’s HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! mine too! LOVE it!

• 8/3/12 12:38 Sarah:

Muse, I’m so going to this tomorrow morning! I’ve been the past four years and I can’t wait. It’s the official kick off of the season for me (well that and seeing Halloween slowly start to trickle in all the stores)! I’m so looking forward to seeing all of the Halloween amazingness pop up on your blog too!

• 8/3/12 12:39 the Muse:

yay sarah!!!!!!!!! I’m going to try and get to it as well as I ADORE halloween! I can’t WAIT for it to come ;-D the Fall is the best season ;-D Don’t forget to print the coupon (linked in this post) so you can save a few $$$$ ;-D yay so glad you love the holiday as much as me. have fun!

• 8/3/12 14:04 Mal @ The Chic Geek:

Yes! I looove Halloween so much! And I love going to the YC halloween launch every year.

I think the candy bowl is $10 when you spend $30, either way, I’m getting it :-)

• 8/3/12 14:08 the Muse:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOO duh! thanks Mal still wants lol! ;-D don’t forget to print the coupon from the link!

• 8/3/12 15:13 Melly:

Ok I have no Yankee Candle stores anywhere near me but I am totally tracking down that Boney Wedding Couple taper holder. My husband and I were married on Halloween 2010 :)

• 8/3/12 15:15 the Muse:

ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!! I want a Halloween wedding too ;-D with zombies!

• 8/3/12 16:08 Susie:

Summer candles bore the pants off me, LOL. Coconut, mango, strawberry… so not my thing. Give me apple cider, pumpkin spice, and leaves any day of the week!

• 8/3/12 16:10 the Muse:

preach it sister!

• 8/3/12 17:07 Icequeen81:

bummmer they dont have something like that over here

• 8/3/12 18:09 Cindy:

I am SO excited for those candle sticks! I was so close to buying them when I first saw them in 2010, but ended up not getting them. I won’t do that again this year!

• 8/4/12 16:05 sarah:

Did I, oh boy, I did. Not one, but 2 orders. I feel like when the boney bunch sell out they don’t replenish so I got the couple in the car…plus a million other things. I’ve decided that the weekend after labor day, they will be displayed. LOVE halloween and decorating for it!!

• 8/6/12 10:08 the Muse:

yay sarah! I purchased all three hanging tart warmers ;-D and a buncha of boney stuff ;-D can’t wait!