Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette in The Star Treatment

Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette The Star Treatment 2

Bare Minerals has quite a few Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette surprises popping up for Fall 2012 and Holiday 2012. The latest to hit the airwaves is the new Star Treatment Palette, a very wearable selection of nude, natural shades.

Take a look!

Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette The Star Treatment 3

This little beauty has launched on QVC.com but at this point I am unsure where else it will be available. It includes a mini Prime Time Eyelid Primer as well as eight Ready Eyeshadow Shades.

Shades:

• Bragging Rights eye shadow, a shimmering rose gold
  • Carte Blanche eye shadow, an icy ivory
  • Connoisseur eye shadow, a golden copper
  • Elitist eye shadow, a glistening olive
  • Extravagance eye shadow, a golden glow
  • Kudos eye shadow, a luminous golden gray
  • Ritzy eye shadow, a shimmering cocoa
  • VIP eye shadow, a gold-flecked black

Bare Minerals Ready 8.0 Eyeshadow Palette The Star Treatment 1

I likey!

It’s $40 and available now at QVC.

Whatcha think?

• 9/17/12 20:16 Kate:

Yep. Love it.

I can feel myself “needing” this one, and the other silver 8 pan palette you showed us earlier.

• 9/18/12 9:26 the Muse:

ditto! *palm face* issues.

• 9/17/12 20:49 Anna In California:

I just bought this palette last week when BE boutiques had a preview weekend. I believe they become available in boutiques on the 4th of October. The other BE palette was lovely too, called The Finer Things- it features blues and purples. Love this one though.

• 9/18/12 9:20 the Muse:

yay anna ;-D wear it and let us know the scoop!

• 9/18/12 14:42 Anna in California:

This Palette is gorgeous. I think the most unique color is Conoisseur. Its almost like a warm tarnished copper gold. The taupey grey green (Kudos- I think.. can’t check as i’m writing this from work) is also lovely as an all-over and Ritzy the warm brown sets it off beautifully within the crease. The majority of the colors are shimmery (not glittery), with Carte Blanche probably being the most bright and reflective as a highlight- this color really pops.
        I didnt swatch the cooler palette. I probably should have.
        You can achieve alot of looks with this palette. My friend and I both picked up the same palette and the MA created a look for her that was very warm while the MA working on me did a rather cooler eye look in taupe and green- this is marketed as the warmer of the two palettes. All the colors have great payoff, blend well and look beautiful on the eye. Muse, I would be surprised if this didn’t live up to Muse approved standards, been wearing it every day. ;)

• 9/17/12 21:58 Diane:

I am loving the ready shadows. Never got into the loose minerals

• 9/18/12 5:50 Kiss & Make-up:

I likey too! Definitely shades I like.

• 9/18/12 7:49 krista:

I bought it from BM site, I had a 20 dollar off code so I paid 20 for it,but because I live in Canada I had to pay 10 bucks shipping,which sucks, but if I don`t get hit with duty charges I suppose 30 dollars is not bad….fingers crossed on not getting hit with duty!

• 9/18/12 9:16 the Muse:

nice krista!!!!!!!

• 9/18/12 8:19 Tracey:

Ooh, another likey here too!

• 9/18/12 8:39 JenJ:

The neutral whore in me swooned when I saw this lol! We shall see if I scoop it up. I jumped on last year’s 8 pan ones and those jokers are still on sale on BE’s site. So no rushing on my part lol!

• 9/18/12 17:35 anne:

LOL i was thinking the same thing! Thats why i will probably hold off on this for a bit. I wasn’t into the September issue, and while I like the Finer things , I tend to gravitate towards warmer tones more. I think il just get 3 duos with my fab 15% and wait on the rest.

• 9/18/12 8:42 Lilian:

Must do swatches and review for us!!:)

• 9/18/12 9:15 the Muse:

:-D! will do!

• 9/18/12 9:34 Jen_m_sunshine:

QVC has this palette on easy pay for 2 payments so a nice perk if can’t wait until Oct 4th. Yes, the other palette definitely more cool toned – feeling the need for both of these as have been dying to try these shadows but haven’t found the right colors yet. This looks gorg and I go back and forth between warm and cool colors.

Muse, this palette will look so amaze on you! They should have named it “muse”!

• 9/18/12 10:12 the Muse:

yay for two easy payments ;-D ha I WISH jen! that would be nice! I must admit enjoying all the “muse” named products lately hehe! <3! Love ya!

• 9/18/12 10:09 Nikki:

So pretty! Love those colors! And the compact is very sleek

• 9/18/12 12:44 Lauren:

I’ve been playing with this palette with the ladies at work, at first glance the colors look like run of the mill browns, olives and golds but once you start playing with them they’re awesome and unique! I hope you picked this one and The Finer Things Muse!! :)

• 9/18/12 12:45 the Muse:

ugh jellies lauren! really wanna play too ;D debating on this, it’s in my cart just need to hit submit you aren’t making it any easier to say no ;D

• 9/18/12 22:15 Winni:

Just do it, Muse! I just did, thanks to you! I can get enough of this formula and you had me at “rose gold”.

• 9/19/12 9:15 the Muse:

LOL winni you’re a bad influence!

• 9/19/12 18:18 Winni:

Hey! Pot calling the kettle black, I’d say. :)

• 9/20/12 13:11 the Muse:

LOL true dat !

• 9/18/12 14:38 Sunshine AZ:

ohhhh man, I wish they had this elsewhere than just QVC…the shipping costs are killer. Reguardless, I will be picking this up!

• 9/18/12 15:59 Amanda:

I swatched this palette at my Bare Minerals Boutique and it’s gorgeous! Connoisseur is such a unique shade when you swatch it. It’s multi-dimensional and BEAUTIFUL! They only had it in the store for one day as a “special sneak peak” event but it should be back soon! You will definitely want it. I’m kicking myself for not getting it then. “sigh”

• 9/19/12 10:43 the Muse:

ugh you guys are tempting me sounds fab Amanda!

• 9/20/12 2:05 kharanya:

Shite on wheels, between BE & tarte, I’m dying over here. Both palettes look gorgeous.