Bath & Body Works Candle Haul!

Wahoo my Bath & Body Works Candle haul came yesterday! Yeahawwww! Did you get yours yet? They all smell so amazing, where do I start?

Slakin Candles

• 9/6/12 20:06 Michou:

I got mine yesterday! It’s insane, they used this HUGE box for only four candles. I’m burning one as we speak and it’s crazy how much more fragrance is in these large candles. Definitely starting to feel like fall around here. :)

• 9/7/12 10:25 the Muse:

I agree! Never again with the small 4 oz size, regret not buying all the Summer 2012 ones in a larger size b/c the 4oz aren’t nearly as fragrant!

• 9/6/12 20:26 CC:

So, I got 9 candles and only Paid $40 plus tax! I had 2 of the $9.50 candles I wanted to exchange for 1 biggie and ended up with 3 of the 3 wicke for about $1 w my $10 off coupon! So 2 more coupons and 6 more candles for $40. I got 3 pumpkin cupcske, 1 pumpkin caramrl latte, 3 salted caramel, cider lane and marshmallow fireside. Pumpkin cupcake is already burning! What did you get muse?

• 9/7/12 10:25 the Muse:

girl I got it all! lol! apple crumb, cider lane, leaves, autumn, sugared donut, pumpkin cupcakes, etc..etc..;-D looks like you got a GREAT deal!

• 9/7/12 8:03 Abbey:

Holy wow! How heavy was that box?? Your house is going to smell amazing for a long time!

• 9/7/12 8:14 the Muse:

i think it was like 16 lbs lol!

• 9/7/12 9:19 JenJ:

Alright now! I missed out. Curses! LOL!

• 9/7/12 9:32 the Muse:

lol we tempt you!

• 9/7/12 14:51 Icequeen81:

u got them alll gooosh ur place will smell nice

• 9/7/12 14:53 the Muse:

lol! I think I missed one or two ;D!

• 9/7/12 18:09 DJ:

WOW! I thought I went overboard with my purchase. Now i am jelly and want to go back for more, really need that marshmallow fireside candle. My store didn’t carry the sugared donut, and creamy pumpkin was sold out after i bought the last one!

• 9/10/12 16:23 the Muse:

ugh no sugared donut!? damn them! *shakes fist*

• 9/8/12 10:02 AmandaM:

I just got my box yesterday! YAY for Fall candles!!

• 9/10/12 12:14 the Muse: